- Back-up & Restore / Cloud - Paid for. Want to get more money out of me. No thanks.
Didn’t think twice about paying for this. So we agree it’s a new feature
- Homey Energy - which works with how many devices? Not many. Not useful at all
A lot of solar panel owners are very happy with this, I believe. Also a new feature
- Alexa - great. Been here since the start
I believe it’s been introduced later: https://homey.app/en-gb/blog/introducing-alexa-smart-home-skill/
- Google Chromecast - wouldn’t know. Can’t see much use for it
Not just Chromecast, also Google Assistant, same use a Alexa, introduced later. New feature. Also, that you don’t see a use for it, doesn’t mean it’s useless for everyone.
- KNX - some profession stuff on a supposedly consumer device. Good one athom
Great addition for people that already have KNX, so we agree it’s a new feature
- Family - I’ve had multiple profiles since day one
Yes, and now it’s supported by Athom, so you can set guest accounts etc.
Great to hear you can code, I can’t. For me, this is a very usefull addition. Makes flows more reliable (if you add a new light bulb, it’s automatically included)
new languages (perhaps not usefull for you, but it is for other users)
And now they are working on the Zigbee rewrite. Have you noticed the beta firmware? - they’ve literally been talking about this since I bought the thing
And they are developing it as we speak, so progress!
I’m sorry, we can do this all day long mate, but Athom isn’t developing especially for you. Some new features might be useless to you, others are exactly what you have been waiting for. But saying there is no progress, is just not true.