I could not succeed in doing the switch toggle so I opened up a switch and tested the B button 3 times.
Still struggled, but eventually I got them to reset via Homey, as long as it was very close, and I pressed quickly. One time I had trouble and rest via Vera. I then realised Homey was on the other side of the room.
That was a lot of mains power switching, homey moving, and squeezing lots of cables back into small spaces. I;m glad I had an electric screw driver.
I’ve now got all but one light transferred. Can’t find the dimmer for the last one!
Things behaved a bit weird, with switches and devices not working. I reset Homey and behaviour has improved. Will test more tomorrow.
Now to a more relaxing time working out flows.
Thanks very much for the help. I’m now at a point where I can relax and know Homey will work for me