Homey Community Forum

Domoticz app

domoticz

Hi Jeroen, think Pascal wants the total “meterstanden” , I also would like that very much, even more than the current dayly totals.

Yeah already thought so myself. I will check if I can retrieve that somehow. I will keep you updated.

Power:

Gas

Something like this?

Excellent!
Very welcome!
I’m very happy with the progress of your app!
Its a perfect way to read out a smart meter with Domoticz!

Not something but exactly, great job, thanks very much :slight_smile:

What is Ring for on top of Gas page with slider?

that’s nothing. That is something from my phone… it sometimes does that when I try to take a screenshot

I just updated github repo so for those who are brave. Install it from there. Also keep in mind that you need to repair the devices for this to work.

Keep up the good work!

Just got the update through the regular app store, works great! Was wondering if you could add a decimal point to the electricity t1 and t2 like the gas meter?

Great if i would get it to work. I have Domoticz on synology and that all works, but i cannot get it to work in homey it reports there are no devices configured yet.
What am i doing wrong? In the app i put the ip address from the domoticz server and the port 8084 on which i can see the domoticsz web page.
What am i doing wrong?

I’ve send you an PM

got it installed also now. It gets the gas and electric meter, but it is not showing any values.
while on domoticz it gives values.

i just needed to wait, now data is showing.