[APP][Pro&Cloud] DoorBird

No it is not supported by the Homey App.

But I don’t miss that. I do own the chime and it is connected and is our main chime. Setting up once using the Phone Doorbird app and forget it. You can use a schedule in doorbird that it only sounds between 7-23 and not outside these hours for example.

I do use the Homey Doorbird App to sound other (Neo Coolcam Sirene) chimes in the house. The have a dual function with us, Alarm sirene and chime, settable using the Homey.

This device does not have an API to talk to. So there is no way to support it.

For anyone who is interested. I can confirm this app works also with the latest Doorbird D1101V. :+1: Found no problems so far.

1 Like

You are satisfied with thé Vidéo quality of the d1101v? I was a little disappointed with the d101s.

Hi, do I understand it right this app supports all DB models? I mean at least for button and picture actions? Many thanks

Probably yes, the DoorBird API is pretty generic and the Homey integration should therefore work with all devices. Haven’t tested it though so I can’t give guarantees.

Quality of the D1101V video is quite fine (FullHD). Only with high contrast and much backlight the people that ring the doorbell might look a bit dark. And you can’t really adjust the brightness to compensate.

@elfrigo great to hear you’re happy with the D1101V. By any chance are you able to post any examples of the picture quality? When I looked on another forum, the user posted example picture of the D1101V was very pixelated, and they used PoE for direct connection.

I’m hoping to invest in the Doorbird, but just want to make sure the picture is good enough, bearing in mind one of the reasons we are moving away from our existing system is due to picture quality being very poor.

Thanks!

Hi @Phuturist
Thanks for your app!!
I started a flow with the Doorbird app. It should trigger only when they doorbell is rang, but the flow starts also when movement is detected. I use the Doorbird D101. Can’t Find the issue. Any idea?

You have incorrectly configured the motion trigger and chosen the doorbell http callback in the schedule for motion events. Follow this part of the instructions again making sure you select the right http callback.

Hi! First congrats for this app. it works pretty well, and very stable. awesome to use.

The only one issue I have is about the snapshots. I don’t have any snapshot during a motion trigger.

The motion trigger flow works in Homey, but without the last (or live) snapshot tag Any idea? thanks!!

What do you mean by this?

And why are you not using the snapshot token from the trigger card in this flow?

It means I don’t have the image (same for the snapshot in the flow). No image at all :frowning:

How is your DoorBird connected, by WiFi or Ethernet. It could be the snapshot is not ready yet if there is a slow connection. What happens if you delay the action card by 5 seconds.

Hi! I tried on Android and I got the picture in the notification panel :sweat_smile:
I presume the bug is more from Homey, on iOs.

But with a netatmo camera it’s working well. Strange… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks again! And long life to your app :+1::+1:

Hi @Phuturist!

Do you plan to add some new features? :slight_smile:
I would love to be able to transmit a specific audio file (or best case a Text with TTS) to Doorbird, from a flow.

Use case: “No one is at home, then homey plays a text saying some useful information to the postman…”.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s a nice feature indeed. Could you submit a feature request on GitHub so I can look into it when I have more time.

@Phuturist I use the doorbird APP with my D2102 multi-tennant doorbird. The APP makes connection and the HTTP calls are setup. But I expected that the APP was able to make a distinction between a button1 and button2 press at the doorstation. But both buttons trigger the same HTTP call. This means that I am not able to make the correct notification in Homey for when someone is at the door. Am I missing something in the set-up? If I look at the doorbird API documentation I see that there is a parameter for which button is pressed.

Thanks,

Is I remember correctly there is a tag on the relay triggered card which contains what relay actually triggered the card. You need to use a logica card in the condition column to filter on this.

Thanks for the reply. I did take a look the variable and Tags for different triggers. But I cannot find anything that refers to the relay that triggered the card. For Doorbird I can only find the variables / booleans “algemene alarm” and “bewegingsalarm” Do I miss something?