- Virtual devices app installed
- Countdown app installed
- A virtual dimmer, capabilities on/off and dimming.
- A variabele (number) in this case Watering _time
- 4 timers it is possible to use the same timer, I’m planning to use different times for each zone in the future. (also means 4 variabeles)
Edit: one timer is enough, only 4 variabeles are needed to use 4 different times. I’m planning to use a ratio between the four zones.
In this example I used:
- 4 channel tasmoto switch for 4 separate zones.
- 1 single tasmoto switch for the pump
9 flows in total.
Set variabele, the dimmer gives a value of 0-1. Multiplied with 7200 means a range between 0-2 hours.
Turn on watering by pressing the dimmer switch, turns on socket 1, and starts the first timer
End of zone 1 and start of zone 2
End of zone 2 and start of zone 3
End of zone 3 and start of zone 4
Done, turning socket 4 off is not really needed because Water timer turn off is already doing so.
Water timer turn off is needed to turn off the switch in te app.
Dimmer switch off
Pump on, could be intergrated in previous flows. However when somebody uses the manual switch on the sonoff device itself the pump turns on automatically.
Pump off, I encountered a bug inversing the all on card resulted in some devices off. I need all devices off.