[APP][Pro] Ecovacs - Deebot

+1

Still hoping here :slight_smile:

Interested too!

Gibt es zu dem Thema schon was neues ?

Hey, I’m also interesting for an app, I have a Deebot T8 ozmo pro

I’m going to have a go at creating an app for this - I haven’t created one for homey yet, but I’m a NodeJS dev and the documentation is great so it should be possible.

I have a T8 OSMO AIVI myself.

I’ll post here when I make progress.

11 Likes

Great, I have a T8 with TD so would be a pleasure to test first versions :wink:

Really nice!!

Hi all Deebot fans and @Aurovik
Just stumbled into this thread. I’d like a Deebot app too, and I would love to test and help with coding (but where&how to start)
I have a Deebot DA-5G.11
It’s coupled with Ggl Home, but my Deebot drops the wifi after some time in it’s dock. So pretty useless.
Now it just automatically vacuums the house as scheduled in the Ecovacs app.

I can’t wait, if you need any help with the SDK hit me up on Slack.

Just bought a Deebot Slim 2 so very happy to test and help to make this app a reality in any way I can!

Awesome, I also have the t8 aivi. Can’t wait.

Now I use homey to say, “hey Google, start vacuum” To the Google home, and then it starts the vacuum. And it actually works fine, but better to have it integrated :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi.

Just checking in :slight_smile: is there any update? I really hope its coming!

Work is ongoing and progressing nicely. I’ve managed to retrieve the robot’s settings, but the API isn’t very logical when it comes to floor plans and cleaning zones. I’ll keep you all updated as work goes on. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My deebot just starts and goes to it’s dock when battery almost empty. Really basic. I would be glad if I just can start it with a flow :wink: If you want me to test anything, just let me know. Tia!

For me just the ability to start, pauze and go back te the dock would be a very nice start. Also I assume Homey must know the status (charging, cleaning, stuck)

Future additions could be: per zone, battery level, some counters (I.e. total running/cleaning time and amount of starts).

Looking forward to the first version!

A small update ; I currently have auto & spot cleaning working, the stop and charge commands work too.

The built-in vaccuum capability does not have pause and resume, sadly, only stop.

I’m currently focusing on adding the correct images and description so I’ll be able to publish it for testing soon.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to help testing :+1:

I’ve submitted the initial release of the app for verification.

Once that’s done, I’ll send whoever was interested in testing a link so they can give it a go.

Currently, battery level, auto clean, spot clean (no areas yet), stop, dock and charge are available as capabilities.

6 Likes

I’d love to help testing!