Yes! The always on switch does work
Thanks for taking care of this!
Yes! The always on switch does work
@MrBlue nice!, hehe it was a small request with quite some impact. At least the test group isn’t that big so that a good thing
I got an other question. i’ve got 2 iPhones. when i press on the doorbell i am casting a picture to my google nest hub. and i push them to my iPhones. on my iPhone 12 there is an image. on my iPhone xs there is a broken image. what am i doing wrong? the both iPhones are in the same flow.
Sorry if this question came up earlier but with the search button i couldn’t find any answers.
Thanks in advance and also thanks for you good work
Hi @Michael_de_Blieck ,
Oh that’s sounds weird.
Can you share your flow?
I unregistered and registered again. I now only see one device so no more drop down menu.
My doorbell flow still fires twice when I press it.
When I login I see my external ip-adres in the eufy config. I manually change it to my local ip and press save. Might the app listen to both ip’s?
@2Be No it’s not that it’s listening twice. Can you try an extra account ?
@Michael_de_Blieck Hmm, if the image works on the hub and on your phone it looks like it’s phone related instead of app related
@martijnpoppen I will change the accounts of homey on the devices. perhaps there is something wrong in that. Thanks anyway for thinking with me
I have a few new features i would like to see implemented about the modes:
- In the Android app it’s possible to add additional modes besides: armed, home, away, scheduled. But in the homey app it’s only possible to select the intial modes.
- Is it possible to move the general settings to a Home Base device. Modes are not specific for the doorbell/camera but more general actions.
Hi @MrFloppy ,
- Yes this is on the list to implement
- for now i’m not planning to include a Homebase in the Homey app as it doesn’t have functionality. So set arming goes via a device.
@martijnpoppen Works great!
Is it possible to add the Eufy doorsensor as well? The doorsensor is listed in the homey app but can’t get it to work as a trigger in a flow.
Yes thats a work in progress
So it think soon I can put it in test.
The Homey app does list it , but if you put it in as a camera it won’t work
That would be great!
New app update (live: 1.10.5):
Finally test changes are live:
- Quick responses for Battery doorbell (wired doorbell not supported, test in progress together with @Rens_Hoekema )
- Add Always-on to device. (inside device settings)
- Update p2p library for custom quick response
- Fixed issues with image tab
Next update will cover:
- Door sensor (maybe Motion Sensor too)
- And cards inside flow. (e.g.: If somebody comes home AND camera mode = Away Then camera mode = Home)
Hi Martin, thank you for spending time and effort to rework the quick response. Just tried out the flow with my battery doorbell and I am seeing this error when testing the flow.
The quick response just shows a loading spinner and nothing is played from the doorbell. I’ve set “when this flow is started” as the trigger
Can you show the error. If there’s a red triangle you can click on it
There’s no error. Apologies on my poor description. There is only a loading spinner and no quick response
Here’s a gif recording of the flow when testing
Can you enable DEBUG in the app settings and send me your ACTOR_ID in a DM? Then i’ll check the logs
Yesterday installed my battery powered doorbell. Everything works fine but don’t get a snapshot. Only the picture of eufy products. I just have 1 time get a snapshot from the doorbell itself. I have tried the public and beta app on homey. The eufy app itself works fine on the secondary account. someone has an idea of what is going wrong