[App] Eurotronic Technology App (Stable: v3.0.1)

If I execute the same flow again, the error cards change… So, the ‘kraan bureau cv’ is reachable, but the other one isn’t. The reachability seems random…

This is most likely still the FLiRS protocol not being implemented by Athom still, like it should.

SDKv3 does improve this, but we won’t release the SDKv3 app yet as then people need to install Homey v5 for this, and it making it impossible to update the “older” SDKv2 based app most people will be using.

1 Like

Next winter it should work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have you received a response from Eurotronic?
Otherwise you get here their address to teknikhall eurotronic-service-de@teknihall.com

I have ten of these since about a year now and I wish I never got them… I am facing the same issues as you. Were you able to solve it?

I have sent them an email. They are famously known for not replying at all but I will not give up on them :slight_smile:
This is what I have sent in my email:

I am using them with Homey. When trying to send commands to them Via Flows, I noticed that they are not reliable at all. I have created flows where I send the same command three times and the reaction to that is very seldom. The same devices do not reply in the same manner. Example:

I have over 100 devices running on ZWAVE. The device is reachable:

All the devices are running on FW 769

No, unsolved. Unfortunately it is - as @Caseda writes - most likely a FLiRS issue. And Athom should address this. I reported this issue to Athom two years ago. They said it was on their ‘to-do list’.

I have stopped e-mailing Eurotronics. They are the first German company that I have ever come across that ignores customer e-mails. I will never ever again promote their products (as a freelance writer I have written articles about Domotica and published in various Dutch computer magazines).

1 Like

And you have write them at this address eurotronic-service-de@teknihall.com ?

I used the webpage form, as available on their website. Every time I even received a confirmation e-mail, in which they said that a reply could be delayed due to the COVID situatie. Never an answer.

Try this address!

I did. Nothing came back from them. Finally since I bought these ten devices from Amazon, I have filed a complaint next to Amazon and they agreed to give me a full refund just today. I will revert back to my manual thermostats for now while I look for some other manufacturer / brand.

1 Like

Have done today, but reading what @FEY posted, I don’t have much hope.
Thanks for posting the e-mail address!

1 Like

You write to teknikhall?

Yes. This is where I sent the email. Check the screenshot

But you write to them in English and not German ???

I don’t know German!!!

Germantronics

1 Like

Received a response from Eurotronics, after 5 months:

Am I happy?

1 Like

Thanks, finally The valve seems to work as it should. A last question : is it possible to get the current position of the valve even when in ECO / Comfortable mode ? I mean in manual mode it can be set to any pourcentage… can you have a return from the thermostat ?

Regards

Have you seen the advanced settings of your valve?
There is a setting to enable report of the manual position, it is disabled (value: 0) by default to save a bit more battery life.