[App] Eurotronic Technology App (Stable: v3.0.1)

Every day I login to check if my favorite app v2.3.0 is already there:-)

Yeah, I think they forgot to send out my devices… Send my contact a mail Wednesday with another reminder for an eta, but got yesterday a message back that she’s gone until next week Wednesday…

I’ll probably change my way and just release to the test channel this evening without testing and verifying a certain thing, and just hope it will work :see_no_evil:, and don’t have to change anything that needs a re-pair.

1 Like

Ah not much luck so far with the delivery of the devices :slightly_frowning_face: Let’s hope indeed it will work without testing

The test app for version 2.3.2 is live now.

EDIT:
If you already installed v2.3.1 then that doesn’t have the ID’s yet of the new sensors, this makes it so they won’t include into the app, so please update to v2.3.2 which do have the ID’s

Change log:

• Add support Air Quality Sensor
  • Add support Temperature/Humidity Sensor
  • Add “Deutsche (German)” translation

Note:
Do keep in mind that the sensors aren’t tested yet, so the VOC sensor and Air Quality states implementation are now purely based on how I think that it would work.
The other sensors inside should work just fine as those are standard implementations.

If something doesn’t work like expected, let it know.

Thanks for the test app. 2.3.2. Adding Air Quality Sensor does not work for now. Got remark: No homey app found for this device. The device has been added as Simple Z-Wave device (I tried it several times, also after rebooting homey(twice) and resetting the sensor a few times.

and you did really update to v2.3.2 right? and didn’t leave v2.3.1 installed. if so, please share the ID’s of the device(s), you can find them in the simple z-wave device’s advanced settings

I updated on my chromebook version 2.3.2 and tried to add the sensor with my phone, and after your reply I noticed indeed v2.3.1 was still active on my ihone. I deleted it and installed v.2.3.2 with the app on my iphone. So that’s ok now. After rebooting homey, I could add the sensor but the app crashed now.(this app is suddenly stopped). After restarting this app, I got the same remark. I see a ! in the sensor device.

Next time you see the app being crashed, please click in the apps section of the Homey app and open the app there and click the error message, that will give you the crash report (that i currently can’t see).
never mind, i found a way to immediately see the error, let me see if i can fix it before i receive the devices myself.

1 Like

is this what you mean?

hopefully v.2.3.3 should fix the app crash, now in the test channel.

whatś the most easy way to find these kind of apps? By example with my iphone, when I search for the eurotronic app, I only see the original app(2.2.0)? Where can I see the test environment?

1 Like

the test app is officially only find able by the link the developer gives the users, but you can just add /test to the back of the appstore URL yourself, if there is a test version then it will show you the test version, if not then it will redirect you back to the stable app.

sorry can’t find it this way. I don’t see any url when I try to add app from my iphone.

As i already mentioned officially the developer gives a URL, that should already make it clear that it isn’t possible from the Homey app itself, only from the app store on the website.

This has to do with past experiences that people installed test channel apps expecting it to work fully, even though it is mentions (on the page, in a big text) that it is a test app and can break the app.
Now forcing the people to not point the people to the test app at all unless the developer gives the users the URL, should make it more clear that it IS a test app

I got it, used your posting 242 again:-) sensor/app error is gone now. I I see CO2 figure and Temperature figure. About air quality sensor I see something turning around(again and again). No humidity figure. No dew point figure. Will send printscreen.

I most likely can’t fix that without the device itself, now it is just like making a puzzle in complete darkness.

I understand, I am happy to see some figures already:-) especially the CO2 figure is important for me. Thanks for what you already did to make this possible.

Humidity (luchtvochtigheid) figure is also there now. Will see what happens with Air Quality (Lucht kwaliteit), VOC, (vluchtige organische stof) , and dew point (dauwpunt) figures

After 10 hours.

Don’t understand yet the ppm (negative?) VOC figure, but that’s another discussion. I will see how it goes next days. I some other devices (netatmo) and external device, so compare the by example the CO2, temperature and humidity figures. Both devices of Eurotronic are online atleast :slightly_smiling_face: thanks again for your support to make this possible