Homey Community Forum

Eve App, to cover the eve aqua device for irrigation control

app

Hi everyone
I think this product(link below) looks awesome to be honest, ive tried to find this kind of product in a long time. It seem to be bluetooth(BLE) connected. It supports apple homekit, and I though hey if its support apple homekit a homey integration shouldn´t be hard then right ? You tell me.

I didnt find any thread about it … So what do you guys think ? Possible ? In anycase I will/ can sideload test it when I buy it in the spring if that is any help.

There are few off the shelf smart irrigation control. And none I can see are supported in the homey. (if you dont tinker about yourself).
Since I dont combine water and home made electronics I prefer to have this kind of product to my garden. But it has to homey connected !

eve aqua

If you like that you might be interested in this :

https://bhyve.orbitonline.com/hosefaucet/

Indeed if its cheaper or better or is easier to implement to homey sure. Both look awesome to me.

As far as I am aware there is currently no way possible to do this with out requesting a community app.

I find it ridiculous that there are so many irrigation options but so few smart hose options.

There is a Homey Community App Requests topic where you can request an app.

Please make sure you make the request with the provided template, to make sure all needed information is provided.