Eve App, to cover the eve aqua device for irrigation control

Hi everyone
I think this product(link below) looks awesome to be honest, ive tried to find this kind of product in a long time. It seem to be bluetooth(BLE) connected. It supports apple homekit, and I though hey if its support apple homekit a homey integration shouldn´t be hard then right ? You tell me.

I didnt find any thread about it … So what do you guys think ? Possible ? In anycase I will/ can sideload test it when I buy it in the spring if that is any help.

There are few off the shelf smart irrigation control. And none I can see are supported in the homey. (if you dont tinker about yourself).
Since I dont combine water and home made electronics I prefer to have this kind of product to my garden. But it has to homey connected !

eve aqua

1 Like

If you like that you might be interested in this :

https://bhyve.orbitonline.com/hosefaucet/

2 Likes

Indeed if its cheaper or better or is easier to implement to homey sure. Both look awesome to me.

As far as I am aware there is currently no way possible to do this with out requesting a community app.

I find it ridiculous that there are so many irrigation options but so few smart hose options.

There is a Homey Community App Requests topic where you can request an app.

Please make sure you make the request with the provided template, to make sure all needed information is provided.

Do you know if the orbit bhyve is supported by Homey? It’s exactly what I am looking for, but I do really want it to be controlled by my Homey.

1 Like