[APP] Fibaro - Your home is your castle (by Athom)

Hi! I have exactly the same problem than Philipp_Karl. You are right Igy, changing operating mode from “venetian blind mode, with positioning” to “Roller blind mode with positioning” is a beginning of an answer, but it’s just sticking a plaster on a wooden leg.

I have several Fibaro Roller Shutter 2, and three very important parameters are missing in the Fibaro Homey App in the “venetian blinds with positioning” mode: 1. switch on and off the “remember positioning” parameter 2. configuration in milliseconds of the time for a blind to go from an horizontal position to a vertical position (it’s part of the blinds calibration), and 3. a function to choose the position of the “strips”. Those three parameters should absolutely be available in the “venetian blind mode, with positioning” mode. Those parameters were available on Eedomus and othe boxes without any problem. Now, impossible with Homey and the Fibaro App to position correctly a venetian blind.

I would like in the morning to open my venetians blinds (the “strips”) a little bit when the sun is rising. A bit more later, and then close a half when the sun is really shining (that’s the goal of home automation). It was fully possible with Eedomus, impossible with Homey and the Fibaro App. Playing with the other parameters (seconds of opening or closing, percentages, etc.) doesn’t help if your venetians blinds (“strips”) doesn’t take 10 seconds from an horizontal position to a vertical position (most of them take less that a second).

Please fix that Fibaro, yet the Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 is unusable on Homey for venetians blinds.