[APP] Fibaro - Your home is your castle (by Athom)

Ok thansk, si it’enaugh to set in adavanced options the value to 28,1,15, correct withou reincluding it?

Indeed that is enough to Enable it manually

hello, i also wanted to set associations, i.e. by switching on the light on S1, the source Q1 is switched on and at the same time 3 other associated z-wave lights are switched on. then a single click would switch on Q1 including the z-wave lights (without needing a flow). 2 times and 3 times could then switch a flow. do you have to change parameter 28 so that no scene ID is sent for a single click? e.g. 28,1,6

thanks

Just for information: The Walli Switch was added in the latest update.

1 Like

The Fibaro Walli Switch cannot be added correctly in Single Switch mode. It will then only be added as a “Basic Z-Wave Device”.
In Double Switch operating mode the switch can be added without errors.
Has anyone had similar experiences?

Not sure if this is correct place but… i have a flow which gets triggered when (Fibaro) Device smoke alarm turned on. The flow will then start speaking Fire alarm on Homey speaker.

During last week this flow got triggered twice at night when Homey got upgrade and restarted itself.I thought smoke alarm is turned on when there is smoke.

For a workaround, i can have a flow which triggers when Homey restarts and then disables the alert flow + enables it after 2 minutes.

Is there some way to fix this properly without workaround. Or am i understanding the usage of ”smoke alarm turned on” completely wrong?

Does it only happens after an update or also when you restart homey manually?
Can you also please share your flow?

Every time Homey restarts, be it from manual, update or blackout. Flow attached, in then clauses there`s nothing special, just notifications, mobile popups and trigger for another flow which repeats Homey talking Fire alarm…

That’s not a Fibaro App issue it’s a homey core issue maybe.
If you grouped several smoke detectors to one Group Device. This group device start after reboot with the status smoke alarm aktiv and first after few seconds it’s show the real Staus. The same behavior shows a group device for contact sensors.
That means that the status of a group devices after a reboot is always on and don’t reflect the real status of the grouped devices after the first seconds after a reboot.
Bug or Feature?!

Edit: The same when you restart the Group App. Also for lights not only for sensors.

1 Like

Thanks for information! i have two of them and also group… maybe i’ll post this somewhere else then… but where… Is this problem with Groups app or core functionality…

With the experimental Fibaro App Ver. 2.4.3 the Walli Switch can now also be operated in single mode.

Thanks for the info @Caseda!

Smart Implant (FGBS-222)
Have an annoying behavior when using the Smart Implant as ordinary binary input where the symbol on the device indicate a constant active alarm, even when the digital input is back to low. I have toggled the parameter 20 between 1, 2 and 3, but no difference in behavior.

Anyone that have the same behavior and/or can answer how to reset the alarm?

IMG_4039

Hi… I have bought the fibaro rgbw controller 2 (FGRGBW-442)… Unlike his precedent (FGRGBW-441) it’s not yet possible to do specific output brightness. I have 3 led lights connected to (RGB) and would like to control them seperately by the specific brightness in a flow… Can this be added? I’d love to hear from you :slight_smile:

I bought Fibaro Heat Controller (with external sensor) - and it cannot be added to Homey, it says “No compatible Homey app found for this device. It has been added as a z-wave base unit”. I thought it is a supported device… how can I debug it?

As I’m not super happy with my homee I wanted to give Homey a change to become my system of choice for HomeAutomation.
I do have venetian blinds with positioning and am using the FGR-222 shutter which worked flawless in homee. I could control the tilt of the lamellas very precise and I used it e.g. to close the blinds 100% in the bedroom but tilted the lamellas only to 98% as I hate it when my bedroom is completely dark.
Now I realized that this is probably not possilble within Homey?!
I saw the post regarding setting the relative dim level to -1% but this already brings my lamellas in an almost horizontal position.
Is there really no way to set the lamella position to a precise percentage in Homey?

Hello.

The recent update of Fibaro app 2.4.5 has broken something with Fibaro walli switches.

I can no longer turn on or off output 1 and output 2 of the switch via a flow. It was working fine before the update. If I turn on and off the output manually via the app icon. It works.

Please help.

I have the same problem.

Restarting the app and PTP did not help.
Therefore, no one but Athom will probably be able to help you/us.
So please contact the support!

Put the modules AND Homey off power for 15 minutes and then restart everything again…

Does not work, PTP is the meaning of this procedure.

Edit: Ok, you mean also the Walli. Does it work? Or is this just a hunch?

Did you PTP of the modules?
Edit: it resets the route, could help!

1 Like