[APP] Fibaro - Your home is your castle (by Athom)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this the official homey forum and isn’t this the official Fibaro app thread and doesn’t the “Fibaro by Athom” mean that Athom is the developer of this app? :slight_smile:

This is the community-forum hosted on an Athom-server.
Nothing really official about it. Athom (usually) doesn’t read any of the topics here.

I am sorry about jumping at you guys and I’m still graceful for your reply’s.
I have mistakenly thought that I should contact homey support for problems with the device itself. I also thought that apps are more or less “community additions” to the device itself and their support should go through community even if the developer is the same.
Again - my apologies and I hope that there will be no hard feelings.

1 Like

I thought the contact alarm was fixed but nope… It is right back :cry:

Edit: Aha looks like it was a different problem. Somehow the app didn’t update itself…

Hi, does anyone know how to calibrate properly a Roller Shutter 2? When I choose “Start calibration” in advanced settings, the upper position is calibrated. However, I cannot find a way to calibrate the lower position, and it is not correctly calibrated now after adding it to Homey. It stops some 10 cm above the bottom position.

Strange. Calibration is something that’s built in to the module and is only started by Homey. Calibration is a single process going up and down.
You can start it manually with a combination on the wall switch also, maybe you should try that?

Thanks for your reply! I fear there is something in the settings of the motor itself, ever since I installed the Roller Shutter 2 it has stopped too high up. The vendor who installed the screen and motor has given me instructions on how to calibrate using the wall switches, but that doesn’t work either.

Manual calibration has the same effect as starting it through Homey?
Normally (if I remember correctly) it should go fully up, then down, then up again.

If the vendor’s instructions don’t work either, I guess it’s up to him to pass by and check the problem :slight_smile: (assuming it was installed recently)

I can start the calibration process, both when connected to Homey and SmartThings, but in both cases it just goes fully up, it doesn’t complete a full cycle. So I have reported it to the vendor, hope they can fix it.

In any case, when connecting the Roller Shutter to Homey, it appears in HomeKit, but it doesn’t respond to running it up/down from the Home app. Since my programming of the sun screen is done in HomeKit based on light sensors and the state of the TV, that’s no good. Hope this will be fixed in the future.

I manage to calibrate my dimmers fine. But in the 2.0 app I don’t get the calibration results shown. So if I want to adjust the calibration manually I have to start from 1-99 instead of the calibrated values.

Does anyone know if I can get a hold of this somehow even if the app doesn’t show it in advanced settings?
In 1.5 it displayed the correct values in advanced settings. It seems like 2.0 doesn’t update it’s advanced settings by request of the device at all since it doesn’t change to “readout” when finished calibrating either.

My Fibaro dimmers all show the minimum and maximum levels (on 2.0).
You don’t get any values at all?

Both the calibrated numbers (1 and 99) are wrong.

The “Force calibration” value is also wrong. It should say readout.

The device itself has finished calibration. This is true of all my dimmers.
This was not the case on 1.5.

“Force auto-calibration” is also wrong here, but I guess that’s just a cosmetic error that shouldn’t cause any problems.
Did you do the calibration after upgrading to 2.0?

I tried doing a calibration of 1 of my dimmers, the min-max didn’t change at all… So now I’m not certain if they are correct… :thinking: It would surprise me if after recalibrating the numbers wouldn’t change a little bit.

I have switched to a Homey Pro which means that everything is done on 2.0.
I would think that your values are saved since upgrading and won’t change since the 2.0 app doesn’t listen to devices when they send updated information in advanced settings / parameters.

I have problem with my Fibaro binary sensor. 9 of 10 times the inputs won’t change when I trigger them, why is that?

My binary sensor stays triggered, although it is not. The second input is not even connected!

do you see the messages coming in at the zwave-log?
https://developer.athom.com/tools/zwave

If not, there’s an issue with your mesh probably…
If you see them coming in but Homey doesn’t process these like she should, please note what is working and what not…

I got a little problem with a Fibaro RGBW controller.
I am planning to use only the 4 inputs. I already have 2 magnetic door switched connected to the first two inputs. As you can see in the image below, the signal comes through.

However, when making a flow, the flow doesn’t get triggered.

Some of the settings:

Already tried different settings but this doesn’t help.

Only way to trigger a flow is setting the configuration to Analog input and then let a flow trigger when voltage is changed… But this is not the way it is supposed to be.

Ik hope someone can help me.

Thanks!

Also when i take out the wires it doesn’t work. The voltages stay at 0,1

When i switch to different configurations for the inputs, i can get the voltages to 0 but still it doesn’t work.

A started this projects a few months ago and remembered i had seen it working. Although homey was not updated to 2.0 at that moment. Maybe that could be the problem?

I cannot get a temperature reading on mine. I have tried two of the DS18B20’s.

Is there anything I need to do, I’m sure I’ve connected them to the blue, white and brown wires.

Do I need to change anything in the advanced settings. Surely two of the temp units can’t be faulty.