[APP] Fibaro - Your home is your castle (by Athom)

Did someone already Test the beta 2.2.2?
What does it means:

Change Log:

v 2.2.0

Added basic support for Smart Implant

What works and what doesn’t work??

Hi! I have exactly the same problem than Philipp_Karl. You are right Igy, changing operating mode from “venetian blind mode, with positioning” to “Roller blind mode with positioning” is a beginning of an answer, but it’s just sticking a plaster on a wooden leg.

I have several Fibaro Roller Shutter 2, and three very important parameters are missing in the Fibaro Homey App in the “venetian blinds with positioning” mode: 1. switch on and off the “remember positioning” parameter 2. configuration in milliseconds of the time for a blind to go from an horizontal position to a vertical position (it’s part of the blinds calibration), and 3. a function to choose the position of the “strips”. Those three parameters should absolutely be available in the “venetian blind mode, with positioning” mode. Those parameters were available on Eedomus and othe boxes without any problem. Now, impossible with Homey and the Fibaro App to position correctly a venetian blind.

I would like in the morning to open my venetians blinds (the “strips”) a little bit when the sun is rising. A bit more later, and then close a half when the sun is really shining (that’s the goal of home automation). It was fully possible with Eedomus, impossible with Homey and the Fibaro App. Playing with the other parameters (seconds of opening or closing, percentages, etc.) doesn’t help if your venetians blinds (“strips”) doesn’t take 10 seconds from an horizontal position to a vertical position (most of them take less that a second).

Please fix that Fibaro, yet the Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 is unusable on Homey for venetians blinds.

You can achieve this with relative positioning easily (set relative dim level). In my case +4% means to open blind lamels fully, 2% means half open. Give it a try, Im not missing lamels positioning feature at all.

Hi! I already tried days ago, but this is not working for all the venetians blinds. Again and unfortunately, this kind of tricks doesn’t replace missing functions.
For example if you have very fast venetians blinds or very short ones, 1% is already too much and 2% much too much. 0.3 maybe would be ok, but it’s not possible.

1 Like

You can still on the expert settings set each parameter?

Sorry I don’t understand the question/affirmation :joy:

Each Parameter you can find in the device manual you can set through homey using raw configuration!

Hi,
Is it not possible to add the smart implant secure?

I want to setup the smart implant to control a dimmer 2 by direct associations, but i beleive i am not able to do so when the dimmer 2 has secure inclusion and the smart implant don’t?

Very useful information, I didn know that, thanks! So if for example I want, for the Fibaro Roller Shutter 2, parameter 13 on 0 and not 1 like now, what should I write and do exactly?

Either thorough a flow or through the developer page

Go to the device settings -> Advanced settings -> Raw configuration parameters.

ID, Size, Value

In your case:
Klick back and and then save on top right.

Configuring Fibaro roller shutter wont help much, because lamels tilt control is not being supported by Homey. You can set the parameters, but you wont be able to send command to tilt it to e.g. 50%.

I know, but for me it’s very useful to know that it is actually possible to configure settings of a device also if the setting is not available directly in the App!

Thanks a lot! Is size always 1? Or sometimes it can be 2? If it can be something else than 1, where can I find this information?

RTFM! :laughing:

1 Like

Perfekt, thanks :rofl: With Eedomus it was not necessary to read anything and everything was possible easily, but with Homey, the “plug and play easy system that can also be use as a disco ball”, to control a simple venitian blind is like passing the bar exam (that I also passed, and it was much easier…) :rofl:

hello,

it’worked also fpr me, mode venetian mode, parameter 13 set to 0.

best regards

1 Like

with my fibaro roller shutter 2, the roller shutter/blind always stays open at 1%, even if i adjust 0% dimming or close it completely, even the calibration didn’t need anything, does anyone still have the problem?

is there already a solution regarding the inclination of the slats in blinds?

greetings

philipp

I don’t see the battery status of my Buttons. Is this possible or not. I thought it was possible in the past.

Got a Fibaro smart implant and connected. ANZ version not recognised so had to manually edit the json and load via CLI. It successfully recognises the implant and can change settings. So far so good. Unfortunately that’s as far as I got. None of the measurements come through and the on/off for output 1/2 doesn’t appear to be working. Anyone having any joy ? I have contacted support but just checking if it is just me or a common issue…