[APP] Fibaro - Your home is your castle (by Athom)

Hello,

on some of my Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 the shutters and blinds do not close 100%, i.e. it is always displayed as 1% open. It is not with all, recalibrating has nothing brought.

Greetings

Philip

Hello Community,

Does anyone else have the problem that Fibaro WallPlug is displayed off and there is still consumption? The socket is actually out, so where does the consumption come from?

Regards
Andreas

Hallo RoyWissenburg,

for sure I know that there is a setting to show up the own consumption in the measurement.
But thatā€™s not what I am talking about. One socket is powering a 1KW heating, after shutting it off though a flow, the socket still shows up the 1KW although it is off.

Regards
Andreas

I have sometimes problem with Fibaro roller shutters. They do report consumption as if they run, but they dont operate. I need to send another command to device to get correct reading. Had this issue also on Fibaro controller. I think its just that controller didnā€™t receive change of device consumption from Fibaro module.

I have the same issue with a fibaro double switch 2!

it consumes 11 W if it is on. and if it is off (and the lights are really off) the energy mode in homey still shows the 11 W and in the settings of the device also!?

i wrote this to athom but they donā€™t know where the problem should beā€¦

i have to exclude it and then to readd it but that is to difficult at the momentā€¦

1. What do you have for a value in your wattage reporting threshold? In case the wattage does not sufficiently change the dimmer 2 does not report a changeā€¦

2. In addition, do you have the ā€œSelf measurementā€ of consumption of the dimmer 2 enabled? (not sure if the other devices have this too, as I only have dimmer 2ā€™s installed)

1: ā€œFirst node, wattage report thresholdā€: 3
2. yes ā€œinclude own power comsumtionā€ is on, but normally not more than 0.5 W if it is off.

i recognized this a few updates before but i canā€™t say if the device, the fibaro app or the firmware of homey this behaviour causes.

another double switch 2 works as it shouldā€¦

Has someone installed a Fibaro wally dimmer?
It tries to include the dimmer in my Homey system, but didnā€™t finish the including process. Any hints?

For me that usually means the device is too far away from homey. I usually need to take the device closer if possible OR homey during the pairing mode.

The Homey is just 1.5 m away. This canā€™t be the reason

But did you try it?
I even seen manuals that states hold it close as like 2 centimeters to the device. Was not a Fibaro device, just as an example.

I was trying to pair a Fibaro RGBW module and the homey had clear line of site of the module and was around 2 metres away and it would connect to pair and then timeout. I had to move the homey closer, once its paired the distance can be increased.

Not yet as my Homey is installed at fixed posisition and the fibaro wally is installed inside a wall

I have like 4 of these walli dimmer and non of them will be paired even if you have homey touching the dimmer. Less then your 2 centimeters recommendation.

This fault has been introduced after homey 3.0.0 or Version 3.1.0 because I have 6 other walli units and they were all instantly paired when I was running version 2.5

did you also first exclude them via Developer - Z-Wave (even when never been included)?
26-002

Well Every time it fails to get paired I go to z wave menu and exclude / remove the unknown device that have been added to my z wave list.

So posted this in a different thread but maybe here better to get a response.

Iā€™ve installed RGBW - Connected all 4 inputs to a momentary switch - but only IN1 is switching (red)

Each input individually seems to work if only that is connected but not if all
I found something on another forum that seemed to indicate that Parameter 14 needs to be set to brightness mode for this to work, but I canā€™t work out how to do this in Homey
I also donā€™t know that this will work so any other suggestions welcome!

Edit: Value for parameter 14 is apparently 8738 based on post here: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php?topic=123955.0

Edit2: I wonder is this just 14,2,8738 in the parameter field? If so, before I do (as need to rewire) would be good to know if this will revert settings that were on before

I have got some fibaro roller shutter 2 devices and Iā€™d like to block the button use of them now over the winter. They are sunscreens and this time of year we got kind of no sun and thereā€™s only a risk that snow and ice damages the motor if it runs.

Anyway according to the manual this is possible by sending a Protection Command Class argument to the roller shutter. Does anyone know if this is at all possible in homey? Maybe I need to send a feature request?

Okay, I can confirm what I said above works!

Follow up question. How do I grab and store the current colour?

This is possible with Homey (the fibaro keyfob uses this also), but should be implemented into the app, there is no other way to accomplish it.