[APP] Fibaro - Your home is your castle (by Athom)

Thanks for information! i have two of them and also group… maybe i’ll post this somewhere else then… but where… Is this problem with Groups app or core functionality…

With the experimental Fibaro App Ver. 2.4.3 the Walli Switch can now also be operated in single mode.

Thanks for the info @Caseda!

Smart Implant (FGBS-222)
Have an annoying behavior when using the Smart Implant as ordinary binary input where the symbol on the device indicate a constant active alarm, even when the digital input is back to low. I have toggled the parameter 20 between 1, 2 and 3, but no difference in behavior.

Anyone that have the same behavior and/or can answer how to reset the alarm?

IMG_4039

Hi… I have bought the fibaro rgbw controller 2 (FGRGBW-442)… Unlike his precedent (FGRGBW-441) it’s not yet possible to do specific output brightness. I have 3 led lights connected to (RGB) and would like to control them seperately by the specific brightness in a flow… Can this be added? I’d love to hear from you :slight_smile:

I bought Fibaro Heat Controller (with external sensor) - and it cannot be added to Homey, it says “No compatible Homey app found for this device. It has been added as a z-wave base unit”. I thought it is a supported device… how can I debug it?

As I’m not super happy with my homee I wanted to give Homey a change to become my system of choice for HomeAutomation.
I do have venetian blinds with positioning and am using the FGR-222 shutter which worked flawless in homee. I could control the tilt of the lamellas very precise and I used it e.g. to close the blinds 100% in the bedroom but tilted the lamellas only to 98% as I hate it when my bedroom is completely dark.
Now I realized that this is probably not possilble within Homey?!
I saw the post regarding setting the relative dim level to -1% but this already brings my lamellas in an almost horizontal position.
Is there really no way to set the lamella position to a precise percentage in Homey?

Hello.

The recent update of Fibaro app 2.4.5 has broken something with Fibaro walli switches.

I can no longer turn on or off output 1 and output 2 of the switch via a flow. It was working fine before the update. If I turn on and off the output manually via the app icon. It works.

Please help.

I have the same problem.

Restarting the app and PTP did not help.
Therefore, no one but Athom will probably be able to help you/us.
So please contact the support!

Put the modules AND Homey off power for 15 minutes and then restart everything again…

Does not work, PTP is the meaning of this procedure.

Edit: Ok, you mean also the Walli. Does it work? Or is this just a hunch?

Did you PTP of the modules?
Edit: it resets the route, could help!

1 Like

No.

Edit: Ok, will try it.

Hello there,
i’ve notice that my fibaro walli roller shutter not updating the blind state if i used them manually. Even if i set the report delay at 5 seconds. The only workaround i’ve found is to restart the fibaro app every XX minutes.
Someone have an other workaround ?

Did you try PTP of the Walli yet?

Did you also try removing the Walli and re-adding it to homey again. I Want to try this but the walli switch is far from the hub, and I don’t want to remove the switch just yet.

No, not yet.

I am already in contact with Athom (Boaz) and hope for a quick fix. If Athom does not get the problem solved by Tuesday, I will do PTP.

An exclusion/inclusion of devices is the very last possibility for me.

@Murtaza_Biggy, this is the answer from Athom, so stay cool and wait a bit:

1 Like

Thanks mate.

Actually they were fast. The new update is already out and I tested. Works fine now.

Thank you and thanks Athom (Boaz) for the quick fix.

1 Like

I have new version app and the walli rollershutter doesnt seem to work. I re-added the walli and now there is a pulldown menu for tilt setting. Doesn’t work though, just up and down works. Then i changed the device to venetian blind with positioning, tilt setting is gone now and cant get it back whatever setting i choose. The idea is nice though, needs some more work to properly function. I still dont get it as the fibaro rs2 i have does function ok, even in google home. Rs3 and walli functions the same and doesnt work in google home and does not have the 3 button tab. The dimmer part of google home curtain device times out and does not work at all though, just open/close works.

Hi,

Any idea when new Fibaro devices will be supported (FGS-224, replacing FGS-222 which is supported by the app?).

Thank!

The only ones who can answer this question are the staff of Athom.

But you can send Athom a device request.

1 Like