Homey Community

Fibaro by Athom

app
official

@Caseda Thanks. for the afford.
Strange that the tags not a Fibaro item is.
Because at other flow cards the tags still working?

EDIT:
To test this I did make a flow with Fibara RGWB cards. At some cards I added a tag and at some ones with hand settings.
Beside this I did add a papertrail card (To test tags on other app then Fibaro) to log adding a tag at this card (The same as used in the RGBW card)

All cards did run except the RGBW ones with a tag added.
I realy do believe that it has something to do with the Fibaro app

does it give any error?

No.
Just nothing
No green V nor red triangle
And the action is not happening

what is the value you are trying to write to the card with the tag?

I just did want to make a "knipsel"from the flow to show you the results.
But out off the blue it suddenly works again?
:astonished::astonished::astonished:

One card did give a red triangle. I replaced the card and that one is working again to

I realy don’t know how thats possible. Because I didn’t change anything

@Caseda Is there any update on the S2 issue? I can switch them from homey but homey does not recognize a state change if i flip the physical light switch. Same problem on all my Double Switch 2’s and even after a repair. Latest Beta app and the stable both have the same problem. Im on homey 1.5.13. Seemed to work better before the .13…

I’m not the main developer of the fibaro app (anymore), I know as much as you do currently.

Don’t use s2 myself, would need to take the entire module out of the wall to be able to test why it does what it does, sorry, just don’t have the time for that.

I understand. It baffles me why Athom cannot get the app for one of the biggest z-wave manufactures to work reliable or work at all. I’ll send Athom a direct message then.

Athom have changed the way they want to handle support.

I would highly suggest that everyone who is now being affected by an issue posts a message on their support : https://support.athom.com/hc/requests/new

The more people they see that this is affecting the higher priority it will be to fix.

Don’t forget to post an issue for the fact that the power readings for the S2 also are always blank :slight_smile: