[APP] Fibaro - Your home is your castle (by Athom)

@ Athom:
Re-pairing should not be the solution (I did not get the same e-mail). The update to 2.0 created the bug, so fixing it should also be a software solution.

You canā€™t unbake a cake. . .

Sometimes software is a bit like that tooā€¦

Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 does not control Venetian blinds with positioning which really sucks when you have big windows equipped with those.

There isnā€™t even a control interface to set the position of the blinds yet this is the answer.

Hi Gillesā€,

Thank you for reporting this issue, and our apologies for your inconvenience!

We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating why this is happening.

We hope to resolve this issue in a future update of the Fibaro app.

Best Regards,

Bram

1 Like

Just tried that. Actually it didā€¦ I must apologies to Athom now. Maybe not.
I have now lots of switches to undo and reach the Fibaro unit. Not looking forward. :neutral_face:

Before you undo the switches, try the repairing with the switch attached to S1 (3x push like the b button), this should work though can be a bit finicky with timing of the pushes.

Thanks. I know, with this first one I was not successful, I had to open the switch. Hope with the rest might have more luck.

God I hope not, the Saturn Zens break every time you try and open them.

I have the same problem.

Does the update fix the double switch s2 problem?

Would be nice indeed, also have it respond quicker like a physical switch, since day 1 I have to press the button 2-3-4 times before it responds

@moderator: yes, I do somewhat agree but if I end up ā€œwall diggingā€ that kind of languageā€¦ Ok, whatever.

Guys, if Fibaro double switch 2 gives you a trouble do not remove it before this is fixed. I ended up with error ā€œalready associatedā€ while itā€™s not actually present in homey itself.

2 Likes

My double switch s2 isnā€™t working as of today since auto update installed 2.1.17. Previous version 2.1.16 was working like a charm for me. Is there any way to go back?

Agh, it took me off guard too. I had it auto update after the upgrade and didnā€™t go back to manual, forgot. But I did trumendes mistake, Iā€™ve removed itā€¦

Donā€™t think there is revert backā€¦ Others more experienced can confirm.

I did managed to remove the device from the z-wave settings (remove z-wave device even if the device is not in homeys network). I cannot add it though, it gets stuck on getting class or something, then next message is no devices found.

Hi,

Iā€™m using Fibaro heat controlers, if I look at the new v2.1.17 version there is no more mention of support for these FGT-001 devices. Since version 1.5.14. of the app basic support for the Heat Controller was added.

Am I correct in assuming that upgrading to Homey 2.0 (and thus upgrading to the v2.x of the Fibaro by Athom app) I will loose the ability to use these devies with Homey?

TIA, cheers,
/Cacti

Same issue here, double switch broken. Canā€™t switch outdoor lights off.

I have the same problem with the double switches! Made an issue already.

@Jamie has this updated fixed it for you? I am at work and havenā€™t updated, yet.

Please create a ticket : https://support.athom.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The more people then hopefully the higher priority it will become.

@Danone no, mine are still broken.

In the mean time you can use the ā€œ < group > ā€œ app as a work around to control you dual switches. Just add the switch as a single item into the group. Or also just know they will still work through alexa, Siri, google home or if homeyKit is enable you can open up the apple app and control them from there.

1 Like

I already created a ticket last night at the support form @Jamie of course :smirk:

Just wanted to let other peeps here know that they are not alone

thx for the workaround tip with the group app. i will test it, if athom takes too long with a fix.
hope i donā€™t have to readd the both doubleswitches because they are not so easy to reach. they are not behind normal switches in the wall but in the garten

No, unfortunately the update did not fix the problemā€¦