[APP] Fibaro - Your home is your castle (by Athom)

I did managed to remove the device from the z-wave settings (remove z-wave device even if the device is not in homeys network). I cannot add it though, it gets stuck on getting class or something, then next message is no devices found.

Was having the same issue. Placed Homey closer to the fibaro device for the inclusion and it was not an issue anymore. When placing Homey back in the original position, the devices finds homey throug the mesh.

I have the Fibaro FGS-222 and just updated the Fibaro app to V2.1.17 and Homey to 2.0.0.
Since these updates I only see Relais 2 (S2/Q2). Which I can manage with my Homey.

Relais 1 was a total separate device (S1/Q1) before I updated. Since the update it totally disappeared.

Will it be useful to remove this device and add it again or is this the same problem as described above? I have quite a lot of complex flows related to this, so if removing and adding doesnā€™t help I first want to leave it this way.

MatthewWaanders [11:46 PM]
Hey guys! Fibaro v2.1.18 is coming your way, it includes fixes so that Fibaro Button Flows work as expected again, as well as fixes for the Fibaro Double Switch 2nd input not responding to physical button changes, both should work as youā€™d expect from this update forward!

Jamie [Today at 11:55 PM]
So S2 will update based upon physical pushes, but can it be updated in the app, my understanding is a repair is required?

MatthewWaanders [2 minutes ago]
You donā€™t need to re-pair it for the fixes made in 2.1.18

Fingers Crossed!

2 Likes

for me it is S1 on both double switches which make problems. so finger crossed, indeed :wink:

Its doesnt work i have 2.1.18 :frowning_face:

Ive attempted to delete (one) device when it repaired, it worked, however it repaired in un-secure mode. Though the advance settings show as ā€˜secureā€™ : 1.

No idea what the ramifications of unsecured are. Though it does seem faster.

MatthewWaanders (athom for fibaro) told me on slack, that the fibaro-app update did only the 1/2 of the fix.
the other 1/2 will come with the next firmware updateā€¦

Euh the trick is, apparently the Fibaro app was only 1/2 of the problem
Thereā€™s two options, wait for a Homey firmware patch thatā€™ll fix this issue
Or re-pair the device
The solution provided by v2.1.18 of the Fibaro app was a fix for the point that Homey was not responding to physical switching of the second input

so finger crossed that the next update will fix it and we donā€™t have to wait too long for it

Thanks for you answer

Same here, I hope they fix it soon

I also managed to re-pair the double switch 2 today after app update. All working fine now. Iā€™m disabling the app updates until things gets a bit stable.

I believe that since the update 2.1.18 the lights in the Fibaro Wall Plug (FGWPx-102-PLUS) are not switching off and canā€™t change the colour. When I look in the flow I see the rules are broken.
I somebody recognise this problem?

Thanks so much, I tried the update but no result indeed. Iā€™ll wait for the complete fix.

The double switch is unavailable even after the last update. Come on Athom fix this issue you created.

I have just re-paired some 48 Fibaro devices in the past 18 hours. The double switches pair and work perfect for me. The only issue I could see was that for S2 cannot change from Toggle to Momentary Switch. It throws an error.

Other issues that I came across during the above exercise:

• Door/Window switches Z-wave plus (not the Door/window switch 2 and not the simple z-wave versions, the one in between them) when paired it always hangs to the very last step (setting association group) and it stays there like forever. Nevertheless, the switch is included and it works.
  • the same above device, I can modify settings in the Advance Settings menu but cannot save them. Either or not I wake up the sensor before pressing :heavy_check_mark: It always throws up an error (timeout 30000ms)
  • double relay S2 has the same problem as the double switch, cannot change toggle to momentary switch type.

There could be more issues of course. I will report the above to Athom.

EDIT:

• Roller Shutter 2 inverted movement does not work either.
1 Like

I have simular effect. In my case i have a reset function flow that is not reseting the power meter any more sins the flow card is gone.

To change settings of fibaro double sw 2 you need to change option of sw1. Those settings will automatically apply also on sw2. On sw1 it will save. If you try to change advance settings on sw2 of double switch 2 it will throw an error indeed.

And if on S1 I have a toggle switch and on S2 a momentary one?

david_k: By re-pairing the double switch 2, should i first remove the 2 (working and not working) switches in the app, and then start as if pairing them for the first time.
Can you provide the steps you got it to work again?

Yes, always exclude them first, either from the app or from the developer tools ā€œRemove any nodeā€ then triple click the B button of the switch or S1.
https://developer.athom.com/tools/zwave

Personally I found the Remove method from the dev tools much easier than the phone app.

1 Like

In my head that is not supported. Iā€™ll check if colleague can do it using fibaro home center. I simply think type of switch is single config for both s1 and S2.

Yes, I did it like you said. Iā€™ve deleted both of them and simply went on install a device again. During removal and installing actions are confirmed with triple switches of s1. So remove device procedure, it notifies you to do a triple click. Then install the device, it will ask you again for a triple click.

In case you end up with paired device error (already associated), then you can used b button for reset or easier: settings, z-wave, remove device not part of the homeys network. This option saved me digging up all to reset it as I had that associated but not fully situation.