Fibaro Dimmer 2 > parameter 38 (firmware version 3.5)

You can find a lot of apps on github (there is a link in the app store for most apps) different channels useally are different branches.
Link to the alpha branch repository

1 Like

For your information:

• On my issue I did not het recieve an answer (other then asking for the log)
  • For me it concerns parameter 38
  • The problem stil excist (I am not able to enter: 38,2,255)

I installed the latest Alpha version and can confirm that now energy reports are send from both channels S1 and S2. Works like a charm

Yes, I still think this is a bug! No solution found for this yet, did you?

It seems that with the latest Fibaro app versions (version 2.1.28 and 2.1.29 [beta] for sure) the values can be entered correct. So for me I am able to enter 38, 2, 255. Bug solved :wink:

do you have a 2-wire or 3-wire configuration with these parameters? The flickering driving me nuts, tried 4 different dimmers already, with and without bypass. with the 2-wire config i have always a little flickering. with the 3-wire config i have no flickering between the heavy ripple signals from the power station every 15 minutes.

Gā€™day,

The flickering is not completely solved, but at least I am able to enter parameter 38. This does help for some combinations. Iā€™ve got 20+ Fibaro dimmers. Some with 1, with 2, with 3 or with 4 Philips LED ("warm to dim or something like that).

The strange thing: some combinations with 1 LED do not flicker and som with 4 do flickerā€¦ so yes it drives me crazy. But with 4 by-passes it does help. But I am totally in confusion what does cause the flickering as it is not related to the number of LEDā€™s (and thus not related to the power consumed)ā€¦ what I was expecting.

Grz,
Erik