I have a FGK-106 (door window sensor 1 with attached DS18B20 temp sensor)
I have 2 problems
- Tamper alarm is always triggered (seems like a common issue?)
- It wont report the temperature.
What I have done so far
- Removed the device from Settings ->Z-wave
- Included the device again
Did not work
- Removed the device
- Reset the device physically
- Rebooted homey
- Added the device again
This didnt work either.
Contact alarm works great but no temp and tampered is always triggered.
I have looked into the advanced settings but I cannot find anything related to reporting the temp to homey.
Homey version 2.1.2
Model Early 2016.