Fibaro flood with shelly 1 relay flow issue

I have made a very simple flow with a fibaro flood sensor and a shelly1 relay. If the flood sensor detects water, the relay should be activated and the attached pump starts working.
In the flow editor I can test it and the pump gets activated. But when I do a real life test the fibaro goes in alarm, but the pump doesn’t start.

The flow is that simple and stupid that I probably overlooked something, but I don’t see it…

Any suggestions?
PS:
In the shelly relay I used auto off after 10 minutes. The idea is that if the flood sensor still is in alarm the flow starts again.

If I do the flood test, sensor in water, the sensor goes in alarm (led flash and sound) so the sensor is picking up the water and is giving the alarm. I can also see the alarm in Homey, so I suspect that part is also ok.
But the flow is not activated it seems.

I do a PTP every night, but not since I made and tried the flow. I already rebooted the system, without success.
Now trying a PTP.

Homey is connected to a smart plug managed by the hue bridge and every night I do a PTP…
It solves a lot of small issues.
Also now the issue is solved, but I didn’t think about doing a PTP because it’s done every night. So thanks for the suggestions.