Fibaro Radiator Thermostat FGT-001 with external sensor - bluetooth connection

Hi.
I have some Fibaro Radiator Thermostats (FGT-001) with external sensors ( FGBRS-001).
Do any of you know if it’s possible to somewhere detect if the current temp. is comming from the Head itself or from the external sensor.
In other words, can I see if the external sensor is connected or not?
I’m on a Homey Pro.

TIA

• Kurt

Not really. Well, what I did the first time is put the sensor outside, and voila, it went really cold :wink:

Hi.
Thanx for reply.
Yes, I did the same thing, except I took the sensor in my fist.
Anyhow it would be nice to have some indicating “lights”, to see that info remotely.
Have you had any problems or issues with the FGT-001?

-Kurt

Hi ,

I read on some posts that they didn’t get the FGT-001 working with Homey, you seem to have no problems with it.
Did you do anything specific? For instance; did you update to the latest FW? If so, how did you do this?

Hi.
I used the Fibaro app.
The combo Fibaro/Homey did I find very unstable, and the battery was drained in about 10 days.
I have afterwards bought a Fibaro HC3, and now I have a lot of other problems, BUT, the batteries has lasted for over 4 month now, and still 75% left.

Thanks for your answer.
I’m not sure whether I completely understand it though.
You used the Fibaro app on Homey, correct?

You got it (unstable) working without doing anything else then using the standard installation on Homey, Correct?

Hi.
Yes, I used the Homey app.
I had a lot of issues regarding functionality, and I’m not sure if the blaim is on Fibaro or Homey.
A lot of “lack of support” from both sides made me buy the HC3, but that product are certainly NOT finished…
So, I’m still in a unhappy state with my heating.

ok clear. Thanks