I’m new to Homey, I’m migrate from eedomus+.
In my current installation I use a Fibaro RGBW for lighting 3 white LED zones :
- Red : living room ceilling
- Green : Projection screen spots
- Blue : Entry White LED strip
- white : unused
When addind this module to Homey, it’s added as a RGBW command only, don’t found how to generate 4 modules instead.
Is it possible ?
I have found on the forum how to set the brightness of a specific color via a “Then” option, but there is some limitations for me :
- impossible to put differents lights in differents zones
- impossible to know which light is on / off
Thanks a lot