I’ve just removed 3 working RGBW controllers from my Home Centre 2 and added them to Homey.
I’m now getting somewhat erratic behaviour when trying to use the RGB lights.
- I can turn them on and off fine from the app.
- If i change the colours it’s a bit hit and miss if the colour change occurs or jumps back to the current one in the app UI.
- If i turn on and off using the traditional wall toggle switch the colour seems to be reset to bright red.
It has been maybe 3-4 years since I set up the RGBW devices in HC2 so maybe I’ve forgotten some setting I should have done…
- What is needed to make them turn on and off with a standard toggle wall switch and remember the last set RGBW colour?
- Are there known problems still with the RGBW controllers from Fibaro - if so where are the issues listed to track?
I’m using App v22.214.171.1243 (iOS) and Homey Pro v2.5.0
I’m not sure how or where I can see a log of events as there’s some ZWave error messages that flash up briefly when doing something things in the iOS app?