Homey Community Forum

Fibaro Wall Plug ZWave Plus UK support [FGWPG-111]

Hi,
When I am trying to add the aforementioned device using the Wall Plug Zwave plus in Fibaro app, it spits a message out that “No compatible homey app has been found for the device.”
The device works when added as an Wall Outlet, but I am unable to see the power consumption, etc.

When do you plan on adding the UK / 111 version to the Fibaro App?

Fibaro app is own by Athom and Athom does not read actively this forum.

I suggest you make a feature request as per the opening post.

Thanks @danone, I have done it.

Does anyone know why the GitHub sources are not on par with the app versions showing in the Homey ?

The latest commit shows version 2.1.31 whereas the app version on Homey shows 2.2.8.

I wanted to grab the source code and just add the missing product ID for it to be recognised correctly, but with the versioning disparity I am not sure if I won’t be re-introducing some bugs that were squashed since 2.1.31. Can anybody comment on that please ?

Under the branch select Alpha.

Amazing, thanks. One last question. I assume that if I delete the “official” app and the cli-install my modified one, I would have to add all my Fibaro devices again and modify all the flows that they participate in ? Is there a way around it ?

The version KyleAthom Version 2.2.8 seems to be the current version in the AppStore.

That’s correct, I was just after the latest sources so I can add the missing UK Wall Plug driver.