Flow disabled yet not disabled?

Hi,

I have the “Buienradar” application installed on Homey and I had a flow that made Homey tell me it was about to rain within 15 minutes (only during school days so the wife would have a better indication to bring the kids to school by bike or by car).

Today is a rainy day, but I found the following within my homey timeline:

Seems as if Buienradar went beserk and raised the event dozens of time where Homey had something smart, disabling the flow before it would be overwhelmed by those events. I searched the forum about this and indeed, Automatically disabled flows in 2.05 if a flow starts more than 10 times a second it gets disabled.

But then how/why do I have those notifications dozens of times? If it indeed disabled the flow, it should not trigger again right? Is this auto-disable feature buggy or does it also re enable the flow after some time?

I also searched the forum for this Buienradar behaviour, but it seems as if that app died with some Homey upgrade as well and is about useless now, so that probably explains the all of the sudden excessive flow events.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to stop “Flows disabled functionaliteit” in V2.05-rc2?