Flow icons in mobile app

In the 2.0 mobile app, what does the icon in front of flows mean? Some of them has a Green «play button» in them, and some is gray. Do the gray ones not work?

Gray means “no manual start possible”. Mostly because the flow is triggered by a specific input from a sensor (like movement of lux).

1 Like

Okey, thank you :slight_smile:

In the attached picture i have equal sensors and flows.
Some is green and some is grey but they should be the same?

They are all woorking but does not reflect the above mentioned.
Anybody know why?

The green ones you can manually run when ever you like from the app. The gray ones (which still work) can not be ran by you ‘on demand’

I hope this clarifies.

Thanks

2 Likes

I have another one, which is less clear white, so what’s that. I have 3 different ones. See screenshot

According the also grey’d txt there are disabled?

The last 2 can also be run manually. So as a homey noob… I have no clue at all :rofl::joy:

First 2:
Green play button, not faded.
Flow enabled, and is able to run, by for example pressing the play icon or from favorite flows.

Middle 2:
Grey play button, not faded.
Flow enabled, and is not able to run by pressing the play icon, because the flow needs/uses a value of the trigger card.

Last 2:
Green play button, faded to 50% opacity.
Flow (trigger) disabled, and is able to run, by for example pressing the play icon or from favorite flows.

And 1 more situation not shown:
Gray play button, faded to 50% opacity.
Flow (trigger) disabled, and is not able to run by pressing the play icon, because the flow needs/uses a value of the trigger card.

8 Likes

OK sounds good, thanks for explanation​:+1::ok_hand: