Flow triggers sometimes don't work

I have been a Homey user for about 1,5 years now and i primaraly use Homey with Fibaro products.

I have some simple flows configured in which light turn on and off.
The primary 2 flows are to switch all the lights on and the other one is to switch all the lights off.

A lot of times some lights don’t turn on and or off… and some times with a long delay.

Does anyone else experiance these problems i’m having. It’s Always been a problem and i was hoping this would have been resolved with updates but unfortunatly this has not been the case.

Please help.

Ps. I already did a full reset of the Z-wave network including a full re-adotion of the devices.

1 Like

Can you please share you flows. (Screenshots)

Try adding some delays between the different cards. Now all cards are executed simultaneously possibly flooding the Zigbee/z-wave network.
By adding delays you can prevent all cards from being executed at the same time.

That depends on your flows. Those flows with a lot devices individually set on/off I agrea. But I have 16 flows with 25 items in the THEN part which work perfect(setting logic variables). As stated above I added to all my flows a 2 second delay in the THEN part. Works perfect now.

1 Like

I agrea roy. Happily zones or grouping has solved many of these issues. And for my livingroom i have intendendly made a flow that takes quite some time untill all bulbs are burning at 100% and at the right color

1 Like

My thougts exactly… there are not that many devices that i am trying to switch on or off.

I can try to create a delay between al the individual devices… but as @RoyWissenburg stated… that should not be the way to solve the problem. That’s just a workaround.

1 Like

Why not use the “turn on specific devices” flow card, you can select zones that in my experience get switched on very fast…

Same issue here but adding a delay om 16 lights is not an solution for me. I have just asked a question on a norwegian forum to hear how fast their systems are. For me it normaly takes 2-4s to turn on 16 lights but sometimes it takes 10-20s.
I will come back with more info if i get som interesting answers on the other forum.

1 Like

As Pascal says why not use the ability of zones or devices. Can’t imagine you have 16 rooms, so when using zones or devices you only have a few commands in the THEN part. Adding delays is a workaround, but better a workaround then a half dark house.

Mhmmmm yeah; but there are many many many workarounds required meanwhile. That’s - let’s say - not very professional.

Looks like people with other systems also have this problem too, even the most used systems like homeseer have the problem.