worked on support for Fritzbox DECT devices for Homey and would like to share it.
sensor support is based on function so only special device functions needs to be added.
for this purposes the current alpha version logs a device list. please share this list here help improve functionality and stability.
if anyone have request or idea related to this please let me know
Use your fritzbox as bridge and get access to all device sensors.
Each sensor can be addressed individually and is synchronized via a single central query.
Used icons from: Freepik
- most sensor properties have auto trigger/action cards
- CometDECT, Fritz!DECT 300/301
- Fritz!DECT 200/210, FRITZ!Powerline 546E
- HANFUN Alarm
supported sensors & values
backward compatibility ( >= 0.5.0 )
all devices that were paired before update will not be affected by device changes.
only new paired devices will use the newest device version ( system limitation *sry )
tested device/sensor list:
- measurements have a delay ( max. 15min )
- sending commands can take up to 15min to take effect
- temperature sensor has higher resolution internal
- rewrite login process (fritzAPI)
- redesign config page (materialzecss)
- implement repeater driver
- add thermostat holidayactive + summeractive + nextchange
- add trigger when connecting/disconnecting wlan devices
- add ‘current’ capability for energymeter
- optimize update process
- optimize device/driver structure
- implemented backward-compatibility system
- ready for beta
- switch logging lib
- add options ( allow to pair disconnected devices, log level )
- add plug driver ( energymeter + switch )
- add fritzbox driver
- add status polling ( for fritzbox driver )
- extend property filtering ( reduce memory usage by device )
- fix energymeter units
- fix polling block after failing
- add username option to fritzbox login
- added Simple-LOG support
- tiny changes for store release
- fix polling settings
- first (basic) Version
- basic driver: thermostat, switch, energymeter, temperature sensor, alarm sensor
PS: if you would like to try or test the app pm me your mail and i will add you to alpha participants