Geofencing update

Hi
I’ve been away for a while but can anyone please tell me where a Homey is at in regards to geofencing. How does one go about setting up
a geofence and integrate it onto a flow?
Thanks

Set your location manual in settings.
For me it is working again.

Thanks but this doesn’t help

Thanks for your reply Roy. That helps ,a little but not totally. I’ll tell you exactly what I want to accomplish with geofencing.
When I or say my wife arrive within say 300 metres of home I would like the driveway lights to come on and the garage door to open. So it is the first part of the flow I can’t get. When “Glenn is 300 metres from home” is what I can’t work out.
Also is it possible for Homey to tell if I am arriving home or leaving the house?
Thanks for you time,
Glenn

Hi,
I can set this but don’t know how to incorporate it into a flow. Please see my latest post

Thanks for your reply Roy. That helps ,a little but not totally. I’ll tell you exactly what I want to accomplish with geofencing.
When I or say my wife arrive within say 300 metres of home I would like the driveway lights to come on and the garage door to open. So it is the first part of the flow I can’t get. When “Glenn is 300 metres from home” is what I can’t work out.
Also is it possible for Homey to tell if I am arriving home or leaving the house?
Thanks for you time,
Glenn
[/quote]

Well I haven’t tested the build in presence but it has always been shitty and I don’t think that has changed. There are some work arounds to be found. Better precense, ifttt, perhabe ubintique