[APP][Pro] Go-e Charger electric car charger

No need to use the group app. The disallowing the charging is actually named “stop charging”. It will stop the charging if charging is ongoing and will disallow the charging as long as the charging is allowed again. See the example

1 Like

@Tim_Willemsen
Hello, i have 2 Go-e Charger homefix. I want add them to homey, but after the ip test, i only can cancel, Not add the Charger.

Has anyone the Go-eCharger Homefix and has it working with the homey App?

The Go-e charger Home + and Homefix is basically the same device, but the Home+ is not fixed installation.

I have the Home+ and connected that to the Homey.

I can add my device normally. The save button is on the bottom

Update. The Save Button is only missing in ios. I tried it with an android phone today, there was the save Button and i was able to add them now.

1 Like

Hi everybody!

I wrote this on another topic, maybe it can help:

Nice, thanks!

Hello @Tim_Willemsen

For a longer period the measurement of voltage was showing 1V in the device and in the measurement tags in Homey. Though the android app showed the correct value.

I figured out today what was wrong. My charger is connected with 1-phase schuko socket. When I “switched” the schuko other way around the voltage measurement “healed” itself. Apparently the charger measures the voltages compared to the earthing, so when you switch the plug it shows the voltage in L1-phase or in N-phase.

This is also explained in the API documentation and there is also solution how the 1-phase voltage should be presented.

if(math.floor(pha/8)==1 && parseInt(nrg[3]>parseInt(nrg[0])){
nrg[0]=nrg[3]
nrg[7]=nrg[10]
nrg[12]=nrg[13]
}

Can this be implemented in the app?

PS. I am now officially one of the electric allergic people that switch sockets other way around :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

I will look into this :slight_smile:

Hello @Tim_Willemsen

Would it be possible to add more accuracy to the total energy consumption (eto). The api documentation says it should be available with 0.1kWh resolution.

I will look into that after the previous request :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
this app is always updated with the new api or not ?
Thanks for your feedback

Personally, I’ve never had a problem with the Go-e Charger app for Homey, and I don’t think it’s been updated for a long time. The only thing I find a bit unfortunate is that it doesn’t allow you to change from 1 to 3 phases, and vice versa…

OK, thanks for the answer.
I checked my go-e app and found the setting “Active HTTP API V1 local” and now it’s OK (no error)

Yes, the Go-e Charger app for smartphone is often updated (lately with a new absolutely awful and totally outdated design…), but not the app for Homey.

For a longer period the measurement of voltage was showing 1V in the device and in the measurement tags in Homey. Though the android app showed the correct value.

I figured out today what was wrong. My charger is connected with 1-phase schuko socket. When I “switched” the schuko other way around the voltage measurement “healed” itself. Apparently the charger measures the voltages compared to the earthing, so when you switch the plug it shows the voltage in L1-phase or in N-phase.

This is also explained in the API documentation and there is also solution how the 1-phase voltage should be presented.

Haha it’s been a year before I have the time to look into this.
The whole pha/8 kindof thing really puzzled me at first.
And I’m still not sure what the “before and after the contactor” thing means.

But I do see the problem now.
I’ll try to figure out a solution and come back to you. Unfortunately I cannot just copy the code example from the API into the app :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blockquote Would it be possible to add more accuracy to the total energy consumption (eto). The api documentation says it should be available with 0.1kWh resolution.

I’m not sure how.
The value is in tenths of a kWh. i.e. “130 means 13kWh charged” I only divide by 10 to get to actual kWh. But this does not mean it’s getting less acurate, only the position of the decimal is moved to the right place.

I won’t be solving this, sorry. Still looking into the whole reversed voltage though. :slight_smile:

That’s ok. I thought that some rounding is made in the Homey app, but the accuracy from the go-e device itself is as accurate as it can be. So it changes on 10 increments 10->20 = 1kWh->2kWh.

I changed to three phase connection so it’s not needed on my behalf. But if you make some change I can help to test it though.

Hello,
I have 2 go-e chargers at home.
I have problems managing both with Homey.

For example, I am not able to :

• check “car plugged in” in each charger
  • set stop/allow-charging only for one charger
  • receive notification "charging

How do you deal with this ?

Thanks and regards,
Paul