Google Home discussion topic part 2

She is owner in Google Home, and admin in Homey (the highest level I could give)

Anyone found a solution for the “missing homey ID”? I have the same problem.

When I want to switch the button “sync with google” it gives a red bar saying “missing Homey ID”. My Homey is connected on google

3 Likes

Hello.
Google home facing Homey has worked fine since it came. Now I had to reinstall Homey in google home. Was inside and deleted link but only get errors when I try to install Homey again. It says: Homey is affiliated. and then comes: Something went wrong, try again.
been on google and check. Link is there. deleted link again and tried many times.
Does anyone have the same problem? Is there someone who can help?

Hello
RE: Can Homey run a routine in Google assistant?
I have been trying to find an answer in this thread with no luck so I need advise.

Example: I want google assistant (GA) to automatically (not via my voice command) run a routine that controls a Split system air-conditioner (no central thermostat).
FYI - Smart Air-conditioners in Australia are not (yet) set up with Homey or IFTTT. Most Brands will work with GA voice commands. I am currently using Sensibo which is connected to Homey and works well but building a new house and will buy a new air-conditioner that will connect with GA.
I want to have various flows (and various conditions) in Homey, that will tell GA to turn on air-conditioner and set Temperature. Is this possible?
Another way I tried is to have a virtual button or mode, but I don’t think GA is able to have a button/mode activate a routine. As far as i can work out a GA routine can only be actioned by voice commands.

I use a virtual button in homey that is seen as a light in GA. Using voice I can toggle that light and thus start a flow

Thanks for your response.
I actually want to do it the other way around.

Have a homey flow turn on a virtual light and that runs a GA routine. Is this possible as I can’t work it out in GA.

1 Like

Put Homey next to a GH device and let him say “Hey Google, do what i want”

I have a homey with a few fibaro roller schutter 3 and a few fibaro wall plug.
The wall plug is visible in The Google Home app , but The roller schutter 3 devies are not shown.
Why are The roller schutter 3 nog visible in Google?
Is this a device issue or a software problem?
Perhaps a settings issue?

Please use the search function, there are several topics about this. A workaround is to create a virtual device and use that.

Device types and their traits:

https://developers.google.com/assistant/smarthome/guides/blinds

Hi, how i can control device add to Google home mini (via pair Smart Live app (tyua)) in Homey.

I have wifi PIR sensor, and i want turn light (connect to homey) when detect motion. PIR dont supported homey tyua APP. So how to connect these two systems to control the light in the hallway. Thank you

When adding voice “say something” to a flow, is it possible to have google home say it instead of the terrible speakers on the homey?

Use the Google TTS app
https://homey.app/nl-nl/app/com.google.tts/Google-TTS/

1 Like

1 Like

Quit happy with the integration with Google home. Added an extra spirit zwave valve. Now this is not added automatically in home. I know breaking the link with homey and relink will add this device? But is there another way?

yes that worked…

How do I exclude a homey device from being added to google assistant? Or if that isn’t doable, is it possible to delete a device from google assistant? Don’t seem to be able to find how to do so.

I create 2 houses and move the not used devices to the second one.

Me too!

Guys, anyone of you ever received something like “sorry homey cannot be reached right now” in the middle of the routine. I have “leaving home” routine that ends up with command “turn off all the lights”. Somewhere at the end of the routine I receive homey cannot be reach right now which as a result has 90% of the lights off but not all. O_o

2 Likes