Google Nest SDM

Here the same issue

I have a nest V3
When I change the temp on the nest or nest app self it will not sync with Homey

One thing that jumps into my mind is that you might not receive events from nest. Are you seeing messages in the log that start with Trait?
If not you might want to logout under the Nest tab in the app and login again and check that you enabled all authorizations. I think the last one is about events!

Could you PM me the log. You find it at the last tab when you configure the app.

Send you an PM

I have also the problem when i change the thermostat manual it doesnt update it in homey

when i reboot the app it shows the right valeau

Problem solved here , the stap ‘’‘The app now shows the Authorize button, click it and you will be asked to allow access to the needed resources. The app is marked as unsave as it is not verified by Google. So just select continue to unsave app ‘’’ did not worked for me first time , I think because I switched between apps most times for registrations, so I deleted the app en installed again, now I kopied all needed data in clipboard en this function did his thing

1 Like

First impression is very good!

Some first questions:
In the action card of a flow there is also a “deurbel” action available in a indoor cam.

What is the “knop” function with the nest hello

Is there a way to force an snapshot update or get a current snapshot

will check into the Knop thing, i guess this is the button pressed on the Hello.
also on the chime event being present on the cam´s.
Currently the app only provides a “last person seen anywhere” tag with a picture you can use in an action card. Butr tags for other picture events are present when triggering as well.

EDIT: I checked the SDM API for forced snapshot possibility, I knew I had looked for it before as it was an obvious thing to have. But not there unfortunatly.

Can I just say that you did a phenomenal job on this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am only using the doorbell and I’m getting “No device defined for this device event” as well.

Wauw! this is the best thing sinds ive bought homey!

Okay maybe not the best, but to intergrate Nest hello is just amazing!

im not trying to push it, but would it be posible to stream to the doorbel, to say a custom message as like the google TTS app?

I would like to have a custom message for the post delivery guy to leave packages in the self made parcel box :smile:

Anyway awesome job!!! I love it!

1 Like

This will be fixed in 1.3.3/1.3.4 together with the chime trigger showing up on the cam´s as well. I see something strange as well with motion alarm showing in two different ways, should be fixed as well.

I had that in my app too. It’s because of the way Athom handles the device capabilities. I didn’t bother to check it out yet since I was in a much earlier stage then you were. But that’s at least a starting point.

Thanks. Unfortunatly this is not a command on the SDM API, but will look for another way. Nice idea.

1 Like

I think what happens is that the subscription to events is not created because of this, so it wuill not send events to the webhook. Will get a check into the app that does not get unnoticed

I have been searching in the app store, but can’t seem to find the app, while I see other people mention that it’s available in the store.
Am I looking in the wrong place?

Woeps, I did not pay yet on that page. ( the 5 dollar)
But filled in the Project ID.
Now the button to go to that page is gone,… maybe keep that available ?
I have no Idea how to get to that page now :slight_smile:

do a reinstall. Will do some mods in future update, i did not take into account all of the Woeps :slight_smile:

second oepsie:
Did not fill in the callback URL
Now that button to authorize was red, and when opening the app again, is gone… so again, reinstall :stuck_out_tongue:

Even after reinstall and doing it all like it should… Button is red, and gone after changing screen.
And I did pay for it this time…

I`m not sure if this has anything to do with this app, but i see that the Nest Hub is allowed, is it also possible to add support for Lenovo Smart Display with this app?