Google Nest SDM

Guys, please, it’s English section of the forum…

okay…will check into that! thanks!

1 Like

All fixed in 2.2.2 which will be online shortly.

1 Like

Getting better every day. Bought you a :beer:!

1 Like

When trying to ad a device i get this. Wgat went wrong?

Not seen this before. Is this a fresh install? Did the install went correctly? Are you doing a login during device pair? Which version of the app are you running

Homey 5.0.2 and Google Nest SDK version 2.2.2. First installation was not ok, i did not get a login button, so deleted the app and reinstalled. After that i was able to login, everything worked ok but when I try to install a new device i get a notification about the token.

After contact with Martin he adviced to delete the app en delete the project in google cloud. After reinstalling the app en making the project again in google cloud everything functions.

Thx Marcel, will try to replicate.

Hi Marcel, i am having trouble replicating the issue. Could you do a Logout/Login under the Google Nest tab in the app and wait for around 10 seconds and then send me the log.

@Martin_Verbeek have you thought of submitting the app to the real Homey store to athom? They might be interested now :slight_smile:

want to know where the error for Marcel (Token cannot be refreshed) comes from…might be an unclear setup thing, and before i release it to not so tech savvy users…

So you say I am a “not so techy user” ?

You are absolutely right😁

No :slight_smile: i am assuming that people that use the community store are special users!

1 Like

Is it possible to disable the motion detection?
I am sure it’s disabled in the Nest Hello doorbell.
But a neighbours (terror) cat constantly triggers the flow that turns on the lights in the garden (zone active) :face_with_head_bandage:

:smiley: Will add it as an action card so it can be conditional.

1 Like

Hi Paul, I am not an expert on the HCS. Might be a good idea to contact Max on the issue

Verzonden vanaf Samsung-tablet.

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

Update 2.4.0 will be uploaded soon.

It will add action cards to enable/disable motion/sound triggering for the cam typë devices.

1 Like

I have this error with 2.3

Same problem here. Using backup from homey to go back to V2.2.2 doesn’t work, because it’s not installed with homey app store.

you can go back to 2.2.2, click on the blue nest logo on HCS, then you see 3 dots, select the version to install.

Did not had this issue myself, will check it out asap. Sorry!

1 Like