[APP][Pro] Google Services - App for Translate and new Text-to-Speech for any device with url input

Note: Pre-paid credit cards are not accepted

EDIT: Nevermind het onderstaande: anderhalf uur later werkt het opeens allemaal weer :expressionless:

Ik heb een aantal flows al een tijdje werkend. Bij beweging op zolder in de avond, of als de wasmachine of droger klaar is volgen er prima meldingen uitgesproken door Google Home.

Nu probeerde ik wat SSML te testen om de teksten wat natuurlijker te laten klinken, maar krijg nu elke keer de rode popup met de tekst:
Did you configure the JSON and VOICE in the settingspage? En ook mijn reeds bestaande flows geven nu deze melding.

Iemand enig idee wat er aan de hand kan zijn?

Are the settings stil correct?
If you open them, are the voices shown?

Sorry for the Dutch, forgot this is the international section of the forum.

Well, I have never changed anything, so I presume they’re still the same and thus correct. But I guess it was just a glitch in the matrix because now all is working fine again.

1 Like

@Arie_J_Godschalk ; I don’t understand why it stopped working; Everything was working…

And when you restart the Google Services App?

The reason of this issue is found, the billing option was disabled. Strange…
Thx a lot!

2 Likes

I have a strange problem with this app, which is absolutely cool by the way! Really love the new voices of google TTS. But I have a flow with the following:

If url is triggered (on TTS Woonkamer Home (google home in my living room). Then cast a sound url with the URL variable.

When I trigger a message when the front door is opened longer then 1 minute (sometimes the door doesn’t close properly so I have to know when it is opened). cast a sound with a message that the door is still openend. So that can happen a few times a day. Then when another TTS thing is triggered I get the same message as the previous TTS message. Then I have to test the flow again and get the right TTS message. So in short it looks like it always triggered the last TTS URL.
Did I do something wrong here? because every thing I could find describes to do it this way (with the separate flows).

Hai Wilco,

Could you share your flows?
Because reading it, it sounds allright, but maybe i see something in the flows.

This is the Flow to let the google home cast a URL:

and as an example I created this flow to announce the front door is still open after 1 minute:

And as a extra example I created this status message that runs every night, but sometimes this results in the message, The front door is still open (in dutch).

Could you paperlog the URL and Text. To see if there is text-crossover or the URL?

I have placed an update in the store: 1.9.2.
It might solve the issue.

Please let me know if it fixes the issue for you.

Hello Arie, i am sorry to inform you that 1.9.2 didn’t solve my issue. I will keep trying to figure out what is wrong but it looks like it isn’t something obvious. Will keep you informed!

Edit: I got it. It was of course not necessary to delete the Google account :slight_smile:

Hi Sune,

I’m a bit confused :exploding_head:. I would also like to start over :slight_smile:
How did you delete your Google Cloud account? Can you do that without having to delete your Google account?

Best regards
Poul Anker

Hai Sune,

Just FYI.

Not sure of you know this, but beside the “url triggered” card, there is also a “finished” trigger from Google Service Device: that trigger wil be activated after the duration of the speech + delay from settings.

This can be used to push pause on Sonos S1 systems (or reset grouping or whatever you would like).

Hello Arie,

I kinda solved my issue, but that is by adding some flow magic and do a tts to a google chromecast device (chromecast audio) that is not completely connected. So I first do a tts to that device and set a variable to 2. and then a flow if variable is 2 then play url to the good chromecast device, and set the variable to 1. I know it is faking a solution but for me it works for now.

It is starting really annoying now… why is everything what i let google say shorten of broke up with spaces on different places?
I never heard a sentence correctly out of this service. How is that possible? And, how can i solve it?

this isn’t gonna help you, but I don’t have the problems you have. Every evening I get a status update of many sensors in my house. So that is a long message and see no shorten or broke up messages. Maybe try another voice? see if that will help?

Thnx Wilco,
i think i have tried them all… do you wanne share your advanced settings? coz i also have tried to change the speed etc.i wonder what happens when i have set it up exactly like you then.

Hey Edgar,

Could you also share a picture of your settings and the flows?

And what kind of output device did you test and/or do you have?
Do you for instance have a TV with a browser, so you could send the URL to that TV and listen how it is?

Only reason i could think of that voice would be messed up is when you have choosen a wrong language.
But if you share some more info i might see something wrong or find a bug.