Greenwave Systems v.2.0 removed power capabilities

Hi Rinse,

Same problem here :frowning: do you have a solution in the mean time?

Kind regards,
Arjan

I installed the old master version with CLI, works perfect. Had no problems on the older 2016 Homey and also no problems on Homey Pro

Hi Arjan,

Not solved yet, haven’t tried the old version as I heard stories about stressing your Z-Wave network. At the moment it does still only send the power usage of 1 socket to Homey, I can live with it but it’s not ideal.

Thanks for your reply! for me it is an problem because i want to measure the usage of my aquarium.
all the 6 ports have different devices that i want to keep an eye on.

@jeroenvano i’m new with homey so can you help me out how i get into the commandline (do you use putty or so?) and where do i find the older master version?

Before i had home assistant and everything was working so i know for sure that the greenwave is working just fine.

I hope that you can help me out here!

Greetz!

did you search this forum? and did not find ( see second part of this answer )

You can download the old-master version from here

How to install it with use of CLI is explained in this topic

Good luck!

Thanks Jeroen!

So many thanks to you for pointing me in de right direction. It was simple to do with you’re help!

Kind regards

1 Like

:+1:

Hi, I also try to get an old version of Greenwave to my homey to get my Greenwave Powernode 6 sharing power capabilities again. But when I use the links to Github in this threat, I get 404s.

Where can I get the latest stable version that can do this? Or even better: does someone know if Athom has plans to get power capabilities back to the app?

Hi Ted, are you planning to build a SDK3 version of the Greenwave app, including power measurement and polling for the Greenwave-6 ? Gues the current old version 1 will stop working on Homey V5?

Yes, it seems to be removed from Github, hope @TedTolboom can provide a new SDK3 version.

Any news on this issue? Just connected this device today and only 1 “plug” is reporting energy consumption.

Did not hear any news, maybe @TedTolboom can answer?

Would love the hear something, a workarround is also oke.

hi! Just wondering if there is a solution to the blinking issue. I tried the workaround with sending the zwave command but it’s not working very well.

thx!

I poll the devices every 2 hours with 0x25, 0x02 .
This works perfect for me for a long time now. (Homey 4.2.0)

I did set the time-out to 0xFF ones via a flow,
for time-out = 255

Thx! I’ll give it a go!

Anyone found a solution for the power consumption value?
I can’t install the old app, it says incompatible App SDK version…

Just a small variation on the above…

Using the normal/default Greenwave app, but using a flow every ten minutes to send the raw Z-Wave command “0x32, 0x01, 0x10” to my node appears trigger power meter reports fairly reliably.

For reference, in my Advanced Settings, I have Power change for update set to 80 and Keep alive time set to 255.

Hello everyone,

Can someone point me in the right direction how to make a complete flow,
how to send the zwave commands every 10 minutes to my greenwave plug ?

Kind regards, Patrick.