[APP][Pro] Harmony Hub (v2.0.7)

When I try to set my Harmony Hub to a channel, for example channel 1, it gets stuck and displays a lot of 111111111 on my TV. How can I change this?

Since I got Homey 2023, I have often suffered from inaccessible Harmony devices.
It also happened sometimes with Homey 2019, but just as often as it has since May of this year.
Normally a restart of the app is sufficient to get it working again and I have now attached error cards to everything that automatically restart the app in the event of an error.

This morning I woke up to find that the app had restarted several times and still all devices had a red triangle with an exclamation mark.
I then tried again manually and saw that the app kept crashing.
Unable to restart the app due to lack of memory.

Strange because otherwise all apps worked just fine.

I restarted Homey and then everything was normal again.
No idea if this problem is app related or Homey related, but maybe someone knows the answer to that?

Report 8184f0a2-a100-498b-82c3-4771f6dde646

I also raised this problem with Athom.

Thanks.

I had the same behaviour and resetting the network router cured this problem in my case

I have added all hubs to a fixed ip adress and it seems to go better now.
It could also be my new Ziggo modem. :man_shrugging:

I have the same problem of keys being endlessly repeated. Is this app still maintained?

Yes it is still maintained, however due to other project I can spend enough time on this. However, the major problem is that the issues are really specific which I just can’t replicate on my system. If I can’t replicate it I can’t fix the issue unfortunately because it is really network or device specific.

So primarily I"m hoping that users can actually run the app for themselves and provide an pull request with the fix or provide far more technical information on what is happening.

If you restart the app it fixed when all went off. A new device didn’t connect so I deleted the app and reinstalled it and that worked.

I have 4 harmony hubs (2 x Harmony Ultimate Hub, 2 x Home Hub) … they are all identic and i can see them all in my harmony app. When i try to add them to Homey, i can only see the 2 Harmony Ultimate Hub.
Sometimes, i had also to add the other 2 manually in the harmony app, by adding the IP. What can i do to add the 2 missinghubs?

They are all in the same network and have the same Firmware (4.15.330 build 111)

I have a similar problem here, because my Harmony Hub also cannot be discovered by the Homey App. Just in my case I know the reason: Homey and Harmony Hub are in different VLANs. So if there’d be an option to manually adding the IP I’d also be happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi.

Is it posible to make a flowcard that triggers by the controlbuttens on the remote?
I’m looking for a solution to turn on and off some lampes only with the remote and Homey Pro 2023.

Thank you.

Best regards
Niller.

I have the same problem when i want to control a bluetooth device. I tested this with a fire tv stick. Maybe @rkokkelk can look into this?