Homey Community Forum

Heatit Z-wave app (v2.2.1)

i know, it still does not work 100% I also have a couple of units the do not report current temp. Also some units loose connection after a few days.

It seems that the 900 reporting fix is not a 100% fix.

I was not able to connect to the thermostat anymore after setting it to off with Homey. But I got connectivity back after a long pressing a button on the thermostat.

Now I’m getting temperature reported too. Very good. Thanks for the help!

Toni

Please assist :slight_smile: I have a qubino flush dimmer included. Works with the homey app. I´m having problems making the direct association with the z-push 2 button. Do both have to be secure/non secure? Is there a trick ? It simply will not work (crying :slight_smile: )

I recently installed 3 new Z-TRM2(fx) units which all have lost connection within a week. Reporting interval is at 900 so it doesn’t seem to be a fix for me unfortunately. Anyone had more luck trying different things?

It works like a charm after resetting z-wave network and resetting thermostats and then adding them. But then one by one they are falling out of the network.

I have tried everything in this post, but it’s always the same result. After few days they are not working.

My setup is 3x Z-TRM2(fx) units within a small apartment of 35m2.

Would be nice to have the possibility to reset power meter…

Hard to implement?

I can’t find the code to turn on the Heatit Z-wave thermostat controller in homekit. can you tell me where to find him?

Hello, just tried to integrate the newest heatit thermostat but this is not working. I’m talking about the Ztrm2fx latest version. Was aviable this year.

I mange to integrate z wave thermostat but not the Ztrm2fx

Is the Heatit Ztrm2fx working with the firmware update 3.6 or should I use the already installed firmware on the thermostat before including it to Homey?

I don’t know since I did not make the heat it app maybe some other users tried this out? I never updated my heatit thermostat.