I got the exact same error on my first attemt by the way, "status.Cannot destructure propert ‘wakeupinterval’ of ‘undefined’ or ‘null’ . Removed the device, removed unknown node and reset the thermostat as descrbied above. I have tried one more thermostat today, which was an immediate success.
the one that gave me trobles was the one that had almost no communcation , tx/rx count . the one that was easy to exclude and reinclude had a high number. it also had “last working route” noted , while the other one was of the “unknown” kind. (im referring to my screenshot further up in this thread.)
I can also confirm that adding device as “generic zwave” did indeed include it secure.
I am now having trouble associating my thermostat with an external device, a fibaro single switch 2, which has a heater connected to it. could it be becuase one is now secure and the other is not? is there any way to include the fibaro switch insecure as well?
New post(limited to 3 posts so editing this one):
Very happy about the effort that has been put into this @TedTolboom , speaking as someone who tried learning programming and couldn’t I’m also not experienced in online forum etiquette and I genuinely hope you will let me know if I step on some toes, that is not my intent.
About the thermostat, I’m still not recieving regular updates on the floor temperature.
Looks like the I am getting the following lines in The log for the node that had floor sensor:
Node: Decapsulated frame from COMMAND_CLASS_MULTI_CHANNEL to COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_MULTILEVEL, data 0x0501220000
Node: Received application command for an unknown Command Class, data: 0x310501220000
If any of this is helpful i’d be glad to send over the entire log