Homey Community Forum

Heatit Z-wave app (v2.4.2)

@Jan_Iversen yes, I am awaiting to receive the 4-button version myself, so I can add support for them in the next update.

Assuming you are referring to the Thermostat. I don’t think the device allows for receiving external Z-wave temperature reports… So I would say no.

Good one. Homey energy is looking to the onoffcapability, whereas I needed to use a custom capability thermofloor.onoff. So Homey energy is not noticing a switch.
Based on this feedback, I do anticipate that your are using the ‘old’ Z-wave thermostat?

Yes, I believe it’s the old one. I’ve had it for over a year. Is there any hope of fixing this issue or will only newer version report correctly? I tried “cheating” by copying the state to a virtual device, but it seems that app also needs updating (not an issue for this thread though).

1 Like

Hi, i have heatit Zwater and i use temperature sensors connected to it to control under floor heating. For setpoint i want to use vthermo app which is great. The drawback here id that i dont find a way how to show 4 temp sensor in 4 separate rooms. Someone can give a hint?

Thanks for a great app! :grinning:
Will the z-push button 4 be supported any time soon?

1 Like

I have a heat-it zwave plus termostaat installed in my bathroom with a floor sensor. But the temperture of the floor sensor doesnt update in the homey app. So it keeps saying 17.8 degrees. What do i wrong?

@Jan_Iversen @thomahawk @Benjamin_Hohner With a contribution of @henrikln (greatly appreciated), support for the Z-Push Button 4 device has been added to the Heatit app (v2.4.2).

App is submitted for app store approval by Athom.

4 Likes

I am still having problems with meter readings.

Even after all updates and repairing.

I only get new readings after rebooting homey.
So reading it back does work, havei missed a setting?

Now i get this graph? (every change is a reboot)

Works great, @TedTolboom. Thx.

I do not get any power readings from my z-relay. Have posted an issue on GitHubhttps://github.com/TedTolboom/no.ThermoFloor/issues/32, Is this supposed to be supported, and have anyone else experienced the same?

Same problem with one of my two thermostats.

1 Like

I have got exactly the same problem with z-relay, no info about power consumption…

Somehow an Homey update made it work. Now i get all the data live.

Hi there. Brilliant app! thanks for that.
I have the same question as cortinaman. First i was very surprised that i could read the relay state of Gen.1 of HeatIt Z-wave though your app. I really thought i needed FW 1.92 to do that?! But i tried everything and the “Heating / Cooling turned on/off” is spot on following the red light on the termostat every time. Am i missing something?

So in my head I though that would solve the “constant energy” consumption problem. Is it not possible to report a “fake” on/off state to make it calulate the consumption based on state?

Hey Ted, thanks for great work.

I have a problem with my z-water unit.
I just bougth two 10k ntc sensors and connected them to sensor input 3 and 4, but hey do not give any changes to the temperatures that i can see in “relay 1”
I have standard z-water, no updates.
I asked heatit on messenger and the anwer me this:
You must put assosiations from endpoint 0 (group 1) to gateway with multichannel encapsulation.

Do you know how to fix this?

Best regards
Karl