Heiman smoke detector remains in alarm mode

Just added two Heiman smoke detectors.
I tested one with real smoke, which worked fine.
But now the alarm mode remains on. (exclamation mark in homey dashboard).

Is there a way to reset the alarm?

Thanks,

Rolf

I don’t know these smoke detectors but for KAKU door open/close sensors there is an advanced device setting where you can set the time that the alarm should stay on.

The only advanced options are:
group 1
group 2

wake interval enabled
Interval 86400 seconds

secure
battery
device ID 22
manufacturer 608
Product type ID 32770
Product ID 4096
Firmware version
device class (basic)
device class (generic)
device class (specific)

I don’t see where to set the time?
The wakeup interval is set for 24 hours, but the alarm is from 5 days ago…

Hmm ok. That wake interval looks like it is not working correctly, or we misunderstand its purpose.
I think you should contact the developer of the Heiman smoke detector app. He/she may add the extra functionality to it.

Same problem here… :frowning:
Did you manage to solve the problem?

Same issue with gas sensor.
Only remediation seems remove device and app from homey.

Can you help us out, @eval?

Still no fix… :frowning:

I added the device as a general Z-Wave device, while the Heiman app was installed.
Not the detectors work as should, alarms disappear after a few seconds.

Son’t know if this has really helped, or if I was lucky, but still; is seems solved for me…

Hi Gents
I’m very sorry for my absence in this thread. The last few months has been a bit crazy and the whole corona situation not exactly helping… :sweat_smile: So I cannot promise an imminent fix, but I will address it as soon as possible! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @eval
That would be great! :+1:t2::smiley:

welcome back “eval”

1 Like

Hier hetzelfde probleem.Set van 4 gekocht, 3 zijn ok, 1 blijft in de alarmmodus en piept om de 10 minuten. In Homey staat een uitroepteken op de tegel. Heeft iemand inmiddels een oplossing gevonden?

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards.

i have the same issue here with the sensor waiting for a solution

I’m facing the same issue. Any luck?