Heimdall - Let Homey watch over your home

Or did i something wrong? More…apps…heimdall… create diagnostic report… send you the number.

No thats the correct method, Don’t know why I haven’t received it.

Thanks @SpaceCosmos,

Could it be the Alarm state is already active? Only the first tripped sensor will active the The alarm is activated card
And it doesn’t matter for Heimdall what brand or type of sensor you use, it’s the specific capability alarm_motion that’s acted upon.

Continuing the discussion from Heimdall - Let Homey watch over your home:

hello all my flows disappeared then i get homey 2,0
and now i doesnt remember how i fix new one can you post to me

Hi @Lars_Jigered,

I don’t know what flows you exactly made, You posted earlier you found the solution but not the actual solution. Maybe it’s best if you start reading here Heimdall - Let Homey watch over your home and try to remember how you fixed it.

New version published

Version 2.0.1

• Fixed translations

Changed some translations for the settings pages so they fit better.

1 Like

No, that’s the thing, it’s not active before Arming and it does react to alarm_motion apparently. (Since it appears in the log.)

So it’s just this Aqara sensors which makes no sense as you point out as well. Hmm…

Tiny bug in the timeline. It says that the alarm was triggered by a certain motion sensor even though that sensor has a delayed trigger and actually disarms the alarm rather than triggering it.

Could you try stopping and starting Heimdall. There has been a major change in a devices lifecycle in the firmware change from 1.5.x to 2.0, I added some code to deal with that but found it may no cover all situations. I’ve submitted a new version for approval to the app store that should fix it. A work around for now would be to stop and start Heimdall

Thanks for reporting, Is that sensor included in the set Surveillance Mode? And if I understand what you’re doing you use that sensor in a flow to set the Surveillance Mode to Disarmed?

Yes it is in the surveillance mode. Correct, it disarms the mode (but only if it is the first sensor that tripped, otherwise it will log another motion in heimdall). Due to the delayed trigger it will not trigger the alarm immediately but the timeline seems to ignore the delayed trigger.

I have sa question why Homey doesn’t see me leaving the house when my phone has Android 9.0. is this a familiar problem? I am administrator , when I use another phone as user account there is no problem. I noticed this in version 2.0 so I hope it is solved with this update.

This is probably the cause…

But this doesn’t really have anything to do with Heimdall. Better post it in the general Homey v2.0-topic

oke !!i will do that

You’re right, a message is written to the Timeline when a sensor triggers the alarm just as it’s written to the history. For the History the next message would be an Alarm Countdown started followed by either the message the Alarm was activated or the Surveillance Mode was set to disarmed.
I feel sending all these message also to the Timeline would clutter it to much so I moved the write to Timeline function from the trigger from a sensor to the actual activation of the Alarm state. This change will be available in version 2.0.3.

Thanks for noticing and reporting this @Hannes85!

Hi @PhilS, turned out I did receive the report, was in another spam folder :wink:

I’ve sent you the relevant log per PM, could you please check the sensors that say open in the app? On the last tab of a device you can see when a contact alarm turned on and off. If you click a line it shows the date and time. I’m either thinking these sensors report inverted or the did open and never sent a close report.

Interestingly i do not see (nor have seen) any events in the history stating a countdown or triggering the alarm, such as the event in the timeline. Good to note; alarm delay is unconfigured.
The only thing I have done is set the sensor in question to “delay” under devices (log, full, partial,delay).

Thanks for changing it in the timeline though, helps a lot :)!

That’s most likely because this sensor sets the Surveillance Mode to Disarmed and thus cancels the Countdown to the alarm.

Selecting Delay is actually the setting that configures the Alarm Delay for that particular sensor.

1 Like

New version published

Version 2.0.2

• Improved code for enumerating devices

With the firmware change from 1.5.x to 2.0 the way devices are handled in Homey has changed dramatically, this change in Heimdall makes sure the app waits until a device is in a ready state before it is evaluated to be included in Heimdall.

I had this happen to me once that a sensor failed to successfully report motion stopped to Homey. Resulting in a false positive. On that occasion, I left the house already unable to turn back, unlock, go in, trigger sensor and wait for it to report motion stop. In my Vera system it was quite easy to manually manipulate a sensors state in the Vera web UI. Is it possible to manually manipulate a sensors state in Homey?