Heimdall - Let Homey watch over your home

No, its not possible to disable them if you have also local control of fibaro devices. What you can do, is to build a flow that will turn them off immediately if they are switched on only when the alarm will be triggered.

Guess only possible if you let all Switches transmit to Homey and switch all Lights from a flow. If Switch1 On - AND Not-Armed Then Switch Bulp1 On.

Or disable all the Flows that switch when Armed and enable when un-armed, but that is probably more work.

Guess I would choose to enable all Lights on when Armed and Alarm to let them leave as soon as possible. :wink:

Interesting choice. When the alarm triggers I turn on all lights inside and outside the house to a bright red color, open up the curtains and sound the sirens. This way thieves are in a true spotlight and definitely do not want to stick around. There is a reason why thieves try to break in into houses with poor lighting, if anything you’d make it more inviting for them to continue doing business…

@Hannes85 (and others :wink: ) Did you know there is an app now, Zone Memory created by @Shakesbeard , that you can use to easily save the state of lights and retrieve it to recreate that state with one flowcard:

1 Like

Interesting, need to think of some use cases but here I use a HUE scene that turns the lights with appropriate colors.

A new version has been published*.

Version 2.0.39

• Updated Athom API to 3.1.20
  • Code cleanup

No functional changes, just keeping up-to-date with Athom.

*This update was published earlier, I no longer have control over when a new version is actually published unfortunately so announcing it is not in sync anymore

Hello @DaneedeKruyff, with the flows I would like to be notified when the alarm system is activated when a window is open. The motion sensors do not have to be reported. How can I exclude the motion sensors from the notification?

grafik

How can I exclude the motion sensors from the apps settings.

This can be done with the Pre-arming check settings:

I do see your flows now; when you use the Check status of all sensors (Überprüfe Status aller Sensoren) flow card it will do just that, it will check all sensors regardless the Pre-arming check settings and the Surveillance Mode you are selecting.

That card is added as an extra function to check all your sensors, the Pre-arming check is always executed when a Surveillance Mode is set, there is no need to invoke it seperatly.

The Sensor active at Status Check. (Sensor aktiv bei Status Überprüfing.) flow card is to be used with the Check status of all sensors (Überprüfe Status aller Sensoren) but I think that’s also not the one you want in your case.

The Sensor active at arming (Sensor aktiv bei Einschaltung.) is the flow card you want to be using. That card is invoked at the Pre-arming check.

2 Likes

Thank you @DaneedeKruyff . That helped!

2 Likes

Hey,
is it possible to be notified by something more than a push-warning / notification on my phone if alarm is triggered?? Activate an alarm in Homey app f.ex?

Reason: As it is not possible to have different notification sounds on different apps (at least iOS), and since the one or two notification sound might get pass me - I would like an more ongoing intense alarm on my phone if the alarm is triggered.

I use the Pushover App on Homey and on my phone to have alarms /notifications with different length and volume.

I use Woopla call service and IFTTT integration. Works perfect. When there is alarm, beside the push notification, I get a call from woopla announcing what is happening. You just need to put some balance on woopla.

OKay, I finaly started venturing into Heimdall after making my own elaborate security flow.

Can someone help me though? I have one blacony door which I’d like to track if it is closed when the alarm is armed. However, during summer I have it opened when I know I’ll be back in less than 9 hours #work.

Is there a way to do this? or should I just put it to log and then deal with the one time log alarm?

vkr
victor

there a flow card to exclude that sensor… now you just have to figure out what conditions to set that flow in action…

#when the weather is finally nice in the netherlands action :wink:
Thanks, I’ll check this out!
Would I have to make another flow to enable the sensor?

477/5000

Can you help me,
As soon as I activate the alarm with my virtual button, it goes off and I don’t really know where it can come from,

In the settings I only activated

• alarm delay 30 seconds
  • logging: only in active mode
  • verification before activation: door / window sensor
  • Write in the stream when the alarm is activated deactivated
  • let homey tell you: a door or a window is open when it is active.

Do you have an idea

You can either look in the log in Heimdalls settings which device triggered the alarm or make a flow with the The alarm is activated. card (look here) and use the tags in a notification to find out which device triggered the alarm.

1 Like

@phil01 were you able to fix your problem?

Hi DaneedeKruyff
I did the checks and all of my sensors are working fine. Each time all my doors and windows are closed and it triggers. I have the impression that it is to warn me that the alarm is on.