Heimdall - Let Homey watch over your home

@DaneedeKruyff just wanted to let you know that I’m still very glad to make use of Heimdall .
I recently moved to a new house and set up everything according to the new interior.

Normally we only drop a message when we need to complain or have a question.
This time I just wanted to say thanks again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:+1: thank you, much appreciated!

New version published

Version 1.0.24

• Improved sensor communication check
  • Code cleanup

The sensor communication check now checks for the latest communication of any of the capabilities of a sensor.

Hey @DaneedeKruyff

Would there be a possibility of sticking the “No Information Received” card in the And column?

Reason being I’d like to do something like:
When the time is 7.30pm, and No Information Received and Last Update 24hours and device is not xyz, then send an alert

Basically, so I can get the alerts at the same time every day, when I generally have some way of actioning it?

If there is already a way to do this and I’m missing it please let me know!
Cheers

Hi Andrew,

At this time that’s not possible, it’s only a trigger card. I can see the need of running the function at a certain time but as said earlier I build this function because the standard battery check functionality in Homey isn’t reliable but Heimdall is not ment to be a device monitoring app so I have to think hard on how I would implement your request.
Can you please create an issue for it on github so I have a reminder and you can track progress?

Posted in Github for you :slight_smile:

New version published

Version 1.0.25

• Removed temporary code

:+1: I’ve made a new action card for it, will be released in version 1.0.26

Amazing! Thank you!

Unfortunately I had to pull back version 1.0.26 from the approval process. While running it myself over a longer period I discovered a nasty error in the communication test function which I want to fixed first, sorry.

2 Likes

Hello I wanted a trigger like Key fob (Fibaro) to change Surveillanc card in then flows

How to set the Surveillance Mode with a flow is explained in the instructions in the first post of this topic. See Add flows to activate and deactivate the desired Surveillance Mode.

If that’s not what you’re looking for please give some more information on what you’re trying to achieve.

I want to change armed and disarmed in device by a key like this .Shall i yto take homekit app
My english is very bad

Do you have the Fibaro app installed?
Did you add the keyfob to Homey?
Does it show up in the flow editor?

If the answer to all of the above is yes you should just drag the keyfob icon from the left to the when… column in the flow editor.

I cant see armed and disarmed change in the surveillance card in device.I can changed armed and disarmed but it doesnt change in the card . When icome home can i send a picture.

this i want to see changed in

hey i am sorry
Now i have find the right card
Its great app

No problem, glad you have it working now :+1:

1 Like

I am having a strange issue I hope someone can assist with… Recently I tried disarming Heimdall using Apple HomeKit (connected to Homey via HomeyKit app) - however for some reason HomeKit didn’t instruct Heimdall app to disarm - so the alarm sounded. I am not too concerned about this as the app has been running flawlessly for a couple of months now.

The real issue is HomeKit is reporting the security system has been “Triggered” - I cannot remove this state - does anyone know how to clear the “Triggered” state from HomeKit?

Thanks

I have a problem with installing Heimdall, after installing the settings page doesn’t load… Does anyone have a suggestion? Tried reinstalling Heimdall en rebooting Homey with no luck.