Homey Community Forum

Heimdall - Let Homey watch over your home

The first one who comes home turns the alarm off?

Thanks for superfast reply. Mainly using the surveillance switch method, but I’ll try the virtual button method. To bad we have quite some users :rofl:

Maybe the biggest problem/wish is with Homey: To be able tagging when a user does something/anything.

Thanks for reply - great app youve made - and impressive support !!

1 Like

The reason I would like to send notification about who is turning alarm off, is to be sure that no one is turning it off with a mistake if we get a real burglar entering… So when we are away at holiday, and alarms turn off - nice to also know if f.ex family was turning alarm off with their app… Who turned it off, and using what device… Just that alarm is turned off does not tell me much when away… Many users in this home…

and how is your alarm turned off?

you can make flows like this.

WHEN someone comes home.
THEN Send notification Tag Name is at home

Nice suggestion !! For turning alarm on/off we mostly use app and surveillance mode switch, but I also have a «stupid» rfid keypad with Fibaro Smart Implant…

So I will try both suggested solutions:

1. Make an virtual alarm off/on button for each user, which then can send notification about who has changed alarm state.

2. Make a flow WHEN someone comes home THEN send notification «user» is home
    (and for this I will use phone connected to wifi recognition)

Thanks guys ! I have some more ideas to get through this maze!

Hi all!

I’m not getting Heimdall functional while missing the ‘set surveillance mode’ in my flow settings. Unpossible to add in the ‘than’ section. Or am I missing something?

Thanks

Did you add the Surveillance Mode Switch?

The Set Surveillance Mode flow card is available on the Surveillance Mode Switch

That’s not right. If you ad the „Suveillance Mode Button“, as @DaneedeKruyff wrote, you are able to select “Surveillance -> Set Surveillance Mode -> Enabled / Disabled / Partially Enabled” in the “Then” card.

Your screenshot is not from the “Then” card.

Ahh f@#€k, sorry. Looking in the Heimdall options, not the switch. Looking to long at it and never saw that option :see_no_evil:

1 Like