[APP][Pro] Homematic App (v1.0.0 Beta)

Any chance of supporting the eq-3 Max! ?

version 16 works like a charm - especially with mqtt activated the values appears in realtime in homey and the reaction of the devices is in realtime, too

great job @Timo

Pleeeeeease implement the HmIP-SMI

125_hmip-smi

also still waiting for:

• HM-Sen-MDIR-O -> i.0. but HM-Sen-MDIR-O-2 not support
  • HM-Sec-SCo -i.o. but HM-Sec-SC (magnetic) not supportet

HM-LC-Sw4-WM
HM-LC-Sw4-SM
HM-LC-Sw2PBU-FM
HM-PBI-4-FM

many thanks for your great work!!! :star_struck:

The devices are now all in the 0.17.0 branch and are waiting to be tested by someone. If you are able to test them by installing the app manually then I would appreciate if you can give feedback in GitHub.

This would be nice.

The HM-LC-Sw4-WM is part of the 0.17.0 branch. Feel free to test it and give feedback.

Is there a plan to support this device from Homematic? :slight_smile:

Homematic IP light sensor - outside
Product Name: HmIP-SLO
https://www.homematic-ip.com/en/products/detail/homematic-ip-light-sensor-outdoor.html

I have put it on the list. It will go into the next release.

1 Like

Timo,
I’m trying to set up the HMiP-Froll in Homey, unfortunately I’m not successful.
Greetings Zwanzig20

Hallo Timo,
ich verbinde die App via MQTT und bei Get Logs wird dann auch Initializing MQTT CCU angezeigt.
Wenn ich dann ein Homematic GerĂ€t hinzufĂŒgen möchte, wird mir die CCU (IP Adresse) mit blauen Haken dahinter angezeigt. Gehe ich dann auf weiter, bekomme ich immer die Meldung “Es wurden keine neuen GerĂ€te gefunden.” angezeigt und “schließen”. Ohne MQTT ist es genau dasselbe und ich vermute das ich die Firewall in der CCU anpassen muß. Welche Einstellung bzw. welche Ports mĂŒssen fĂŒr die Homematic App in der CCU freigegeben werden?
Seit Monaten versuche ich immer mal wieder die App bei mir zum laufen zu bringen, es kann doch eigentlich nicht so schwer sein, oder?

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards at

https://community.homey.app/c/non-english

Nederlands (Dutch), Dansk (Danish), Deutsch (German), Svenska (Swedish) , Français (French), Polskie (Polish), FiƄski (Finnish)

upps
, sorry

Hello Timo,
I connect the app via MQTT and Initial Log MQTT CCU is then displayed for Get Logs.
If I then want to add a Homematic device, the CCU (IP address) is shown to me with blue ticks behind it. If I then go on, I always get the message “No new devices were found.” And “close”. Without MQTT it is exactly the same and I suspect that I have to adapt the firewall in the CCU. Which setting or which ports must be released for the Homematic app in the CCU?
For months I have been trying to get the app to run every now and then, it can’t be that difficult, can it?

Hi @all! Can someone tell me, why the „HM-LC-Bl1PBU-FM“ devices work on the Homey-App, but don‘t appear in Amazon Alexa?
Is there a workaround possible?

in alexa shows only on/off devices. you can create an virtual device (switch) that trigger a flow with an action for your devices like this:

Thank you azid! I just found an older post of you with the Details (activate „Virtual Devices“ in the experiment - settings,
) and the workaround is functional. Maybe a full integration will come in the future

1 Like

@Timo Great Job! Thanks a lot!
I have also created an issues on GitHub with the request for HmIP-BDT.

I was thinking to switch completely to Homematic an ioBroker, but with this App, the Standing of Homey is grown :grinning:

I have the same issue as Bollock. I’ve a CCU3 (V 3.49.17), connected a HM-LC-Dim1PWM-CV over the WebUI successfully. Now when I’m going to connect this device to Homey using the “Homematic” App, in the first step, the App finds the device (it’s like “CCU(IP-Address)” with a blue tick). In the second step if I click “Next”, I get the message “No new devices were found”. Firewall on CCU is on lowest level. I really don’s see why this should not work. Especially because in the first step the device was obviously found. Any idea what is wrong?

On my homey, the HomeMatic app always goes on “Pause” overnight. What could be the cause of this? I have a Ccu2 without any plugins or apps.

To my own post from 31.Dec.2019: After uninstall and reinstall the app the second time, finally I got it to work.

@MacWulf: I did face the same issue. Unfortunately some apps (or Homey itself) do not as reliable as it should be. I enabled the “Experiment” mode (Settings > Experiment > Power-User) which enables the possibility to use “System > Restart App” (App neu starten in German). Every night, I restart apps which have such issues.
This works quite well but nevertheless must be considered as workaround. Hopefully Homey once get reliable enough thus that this is not needed anymore.

1 Like