[APP][Pro] Homematic App (v1.0.0 Beta)

Can you tell me whether the measured temperature of the Homematic Thermostats like HmIP-BWTH, will show up in Homey Insights? Or is this something which has to be explicitly supported by this App?

Hello, can you make a app for the Access Point frim homematic ip? I have only the Access Point and i would it connceted ti my homey. Any Ideas?

I think the AP doesnt´t work.

Is it possible to include the HmIP-eTRV-C?

Sorry, it is not possible to support the Access Point. This app is only for the CCU2/3. There is no official API for the Access Point.

@MacWulf The reason for the app to be paused by Homey is that it uses too much memory. The only solution for this is to switch to MQTT mode, but this only works with the CCU3 or RaspberryMatic as it requires the NodeRed and Mosquitto Addons to be installed. The required steps are documented in the Wiki.

Please help to install 0.17 version. I tried many times, and i can not make this. I have cloned repository but i dont know how to instal it on homey. Thanks in advance

Hello,
It would be great if you can integrate the following devices in the next update:

HmIP-BRA
HmIP-SRH
HM-LC-SW2PBU-FM
HM-LC-Sw4-DR2

i have post it on your github Seite already.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day!
crash

hello, i am also urgently looking for integration of HM-Bl1PBU-FM (roller shutter), would that be possible?

Hello,

i´m new to Homey and have several Homematic Devices in my Home. But most of them are not supported. Can you please integrate following devices:

HM-LC-Sw4-SM
HM-LC-Sw1-Pl
HM-LC-Dim2L-SM
HM-Sec-TiS
HM-Sec-SC

Thanks!! This would be great!!!

Hey Timo!
I get the app running with Homematic and Homey. Is it possible to implement some more HomematicIP components, because there are still missing basic functions/components in my Smart-home-system.

Here is a little List what is missing:
-HmIP-PS (plug socket)
-HmIP-SWSD (smoke detector)
-HmIP-ASIR-2 (alarm siren)

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Regards
Simon

Also it would be nice to support:
HM-ES-PMSw1-Pl-DN-R1

Thanks in advance

Hello Timo,
I sorely miss the integration of HmIp-SLO.

Zwanzig

Hello, Very good functionality, but two device types are missing: HM-Sec-MDIR and HM-RC-2-PBU-FM.

the first one is an older version of HM-Sec-MDIR-2, with same functionality. The second one is normal actor for ‚Markenschalter‘ like that existing dimmer device.

Hello Timo,

I have two motion detector HmIP-SMI55. The motion detector HmIP-SMI is available in the Homematic App, but the HmIP-SMI55 is not there and with HmIP-SMI it doesn`t work.
Please, can you integrate this motion detector ?

Greatings
Lothar

Hi, I am currently deciding on buying some Homematic devices.
Instead of the CCU3 which I think will be absolute overkill (and Homey should be my main automation brains, not another third party) I want to use the HmIP-HAP (access point) instead. Will the app also work with this device instead of the CCU3?

The app only supports the CCU2/2 including Raspberrymatic. The HmIP-HAP is not supported as that uses a completely different protocol which talks to the cloud service instead of the local access point.

Having a CCU3 is not neccessarily overkill. I use the Raspberrymatic in my case and I do nothing more than connecting the devices. I have no scripts in place nor do I use any other extra features of the Homematic software.

I did play around with API for HmIP-HAP (Cloud) and that has for instance the limitation that you are not able to get the events of any button devices. That would make any button device, like HmIP-WRC6 unusable in Homey.
Besides that the API is not officially available from EQ-3.

In case you have an unused Raspberry Pi 3/4 around then all you need is the radio module and you are good to go with RaspberryMatic. However there is no completely assembled version of the radio module available as far as I know. So some soldering is required here.

1 Like

Hi Timo,

Thanks for your reply! That information is helpful, though I will still go ahead with the access point for now and use that to configure everything. That brings me to a question I’ve also created a GitHub issue about:

If a raspberry + radio module can simulate the CCU fully, why can homey not do the same? Can we not transform homey into the CCU XS using its radio module and programming/simulating the necessary routes/endpoints? I know that’s a lot of work but that’s something I can also help with, and I have the feeling this is more close to the vision of homey itself (no dependencies on third party hubs).

That doesn’t seem to work. I already tried to record the signal using the Developer Tools for Homey and it did not receive anything. Radio modules have different modulations and I guess that that is the issue.
Besides that Homematic IP uses encryption, that wouldn’t work anyway.

Hi everyone,
i have a Homey Pro and want to connect my homematic IP devices with homey. I have a CCU3 in my local network, installed the homatic-app and started the assistant. my ccu3 was found successfully with correct IP but it cannot find any device on it.
I have already checked firewall, allowed everything and rebootet CCU

i have re-installed the app already, added new devices to my ccu3 - no success when trying to bring them to homey.

I have no idea what to do

Thanks

Michael