[APP][Pro] Homematic App (v1.0.0 Beta)

It’s working! I missed the ccu jack plugin. Do you have a hmip-rc8 working?

Thanks

Leo

Don’t own a hmip-rc8.

Hallo Timo, könntest du eventuell noch die Wetterstation Basic (HmIP-SWO-B) hinzufügen?
Ich benötige UNBEDINGT den Windsensor :frowning:

Danke vorab und viele Grüße

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:
https://community.homey.app/c/non-english

sorry, no problem:

Hello Timo, could you please add the basic weather station (HmIP-SWO-B)?
I ABSOLUTELY need the wind sensor: frowning:

Thanks in advance and best regards

hello i’m new here i bought
Homematic IP Access Point

Homematic IP radiator thermostat basic HmIP-eTRV-
b,

Wall thermostat basic HmIP- WTH-B
how can I add it in simple steps or what do I have to do first to do that? because it doesn’t work I clicked on the radiator thermostat but then homey says he can’t find any devices what am I doing wrong

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,
the Homematic App doesn’t work with the Access Point. You need a CCU2, CCU3 or a RaspberryMatic.
Please see the app description.

An installation guide with CCU Jack can be found here on GitHub.

that’s a big bummer then I shouldn’t have bought the whole access point but the ccu2 or 3 what is the advice is the ccu2 sufficient for the future I’m going to try something

a pity that it does not work directly with the access point because with google it is easy to link or is it not possible to make something simpler for that?

Don’t know if the CCU2 is sufficient for the future, sorry.
My suggestion is to buy a used CCU2 or CCU3.

if I buy the ccu2, strax also supports the Homematic IP Wandthermostat basic HmIP-WTH-B in homey because it is not in the list

If the HmIP-WTH-B isn’t listed than I guess it’s not supported yet. Maybe it works because the HmIP-WTH is listed, but I don’t know too.
You can make a request for this device on GitHub or ask the developer of this app.

thank you for your quick responses I will first buy a ccu2 found it on market place 1 and then we will try to get it right so that I can connect it to homey because that is the greatest wish

is this the software what install to my ccu2 voor working homey

Yes, the ccu-jack-ccu2…. file.

Thank you I have installed it can I then teach devices after that in homey the devices
or do I need to do more before that?

We see this what we do now?

I have now filled in but I can not enter a password how is that possible who has the same problem?

First you have to pair the devices with the CCU2.
Then you have to config the connection between the CCU2 and Homey in the Homey Homematic App. After a successful connection process you can add the Homematic devices with Homey, if they are supported by the app.

Actually I‘m not at home, so I can’t have a look into the settings of the CCU, so it could be that there have to make some settings to. Tomorrow I will habe a look into and let you know.

BTW, there is no need to do some settings in the CCU-Jack interface.

There is no PW needed.