Homey 2.0.0 Community App Compatibility List

I have the app "New Homey Apps " working in homey 2.02. now my colleque wants to install it however it is not compatible. I am sure i am not the first one with this question nut it is impossible to fond New Homey Apps with the search function. Is this going to be upgraded as it is such a nice app

1 Like

Both @Jeroen_Somhorst and I created pullrequests for the developer. He didn’t take them yet so the appstore version doesn’t work. You can download the app including my PR here:

and install it through the CLI:

1 Like

Thanks for the explenation.:+1::+1::+1:

Greetz Frans

Hi, I was wondering if you got the Philio app working on V2? This is the one of the last 2 apps that should work before I can move to V2.

Think @Caseda fixed that already:

not yet according to found SDK1 Settings

Synology Surveillance Station - Synology Surveillance Station App for Homey | Homey
X v1.2.9 - 12.12.17 - not yet, found SDK1 Settings Page , developer is almost ready with update.

triggered by question on forum:

Updated my Homey to 2.0 yesterday.

No issue encountered during upgrade.
After upgrade I updated the app.

Working app:
Fibaro
Somfy
MCO
Telegram
Countdown
Danalock
Homeykit
Remotec

Virtual devices some need to redo
Group app need to redo

Not working:
Dyson

Overall i like the new app. I like how we program from the app and doesnt need web browser.

Yes it works

Skickat från min Mobil

Just to add. Some flows need to redo like 2 way switch for MCO.

Does somebody know if the Candy app will be updated to SDK2?

1 Like

It will not be, Athom have stated that some of the permissions used by candy will not be made available in v2.

They have how ever also stated that ‘system flow cards’ are coming :soon:

Thanks for the answer

ICalendar to Voice is back in working order on v2. Code is still a work in progress, but most functionality is ported. See the thread and GitHub for details.

2 Likes

Added to opening post.

I would like to know re Lightwave too.

So far I have the following blockers to me upgrading:
Lightwave RF (Light Switches)
Hive (Thermostat)
Blink (cameras)
TP-Link
Wake on Lan
Plex Notify

Xiaomi Mi Home - confirmed working
TKB Home - confirmed working
If anyone has any info on those would love to know

This is working fine.

1 Like

Thanks for confirmation - wasn’t in the list on #1 and couldn’t see it mentioned

simply by looking at https://apps.athom.com/app/com.tkbhome this also works, beware not to insult @Caseda : one of his apps not being ready for 2.0 :slight_smile:
Hive is an Athom-app

1 Like

Thanks for confirming - i only saw mention of it not installing on v2, wasn’t sure if it worked once installed as no mention here or in thread :slight_smile:
So that’s two off the list!

So, having looked over things, while not preferred, I can use IFTTT with Hive and Blink, and my TP-Link isn’t really used with Homey, so think the only things blocking me now are

Lightwave
Wake on Lan

So, pretty much boiling down to two questions now:
1) Has tested Lightwave on v2?
It would be nice to get a yes or no confirmation one way or another
2) Is there any way in V2 to do Wake on Lan without the Wake on Lan app?

Many thanks